(Redirected from Twelve Colonies)
The Twelve Colonies are the sovereign human-inhabited worlds whose surprise genocidal destruction by the Cylons forms the central plot of the Battlestar Galactica sagas.
- From primary continuity sources:
- From separate continuity sources:
- See Twelve Colonies of Man (TOS-RH) for the depiction of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol in the books by Richard Hatch.
- See Twelve Colonies of Kobol (alternate) for the depiction of the Twelve Colonies of Man in the Dynamite Comics on the Re-imagined Series.
- See Twelve Colonial Empires for the depiction of the planets in Steampunk Battlestar Galactica 1880.