- Main article: Galactica type battlestar
Another unnamed Galactica type is seen participating in Operation Raptor Talon, in cooperation with Galactica, and Columbia (TRS: "Razor Flashbacks"). The series bible hints that this battlestar might be Athena.
At least two Galactica type Battlestars are moored at the Scorpion Fleet Shipyards at the time of the surprise attack against the Colonies. They are sitting ducks, and are quickly destroyed by Cylon forces (TRS: "Razor").  
Galactica and two Galactica type battlestars in different configurations over Caprica.
- Main article: Valkyrie type battlestar
- Strangely enough, the Valkyrie type ships at the shipyards do not have nameplates on their hulls. 
One unnamed Valkyrie type is seen taking formation alongside the Battlestars Yashuman and Valkyrie in the opening moments of the renewed Cylon attacks against the Colonies, and is destroyed above Caprica shortly after (TRS: "The Plan").
- Main article: Wedge-shaped vessel
- Main article: Loki type heavy cruiser
- This class shares many design similarities with the Orion class.
- "Demeter" is the name given to the ship by designer James Hibbert, named after the Greek god.
The "Demeter" type can be seen above and below Galactica, with a Loki type in the background.
The underside of the "Demeter" type.
Demeter test render by artist James Hibbert.
Render of the model by artist James Hibbert.
One ship of this class can be seen beneath a Catamaran type of ship in the Ghost Fleet hiding out near Sector 12. It appears to have two flight pods positioned beside the main hull.
"Alert" is the name given to the ship by designer James Hibbert . The Alert is a Medical Ship capable of conducting medical evacuation of casualties in a larger capacity than a Raptor, Shuttle, or "Traveler" type vessel.
- Based on an original design by Eric Chu, the version seen in "Razor" was created by Charles Oines of Irrational Designs. While not canonical, Oines's artwork designates the vessel as a "Berzerk-class". His web site has full renderings of the ship.