Thousand-Yahren War (alternate)
This conflict began when the Colonies aided the Hasari in taking back "their nation" from the Cylons. The exact nature of the Hasari and their relationship to the Colonies remains unknown, outside of the fact that the Colonials fought in battles referred to as the Hasari Routs.
Battles of the War
The following were known events during this conflict, in chronological order:
- Hasari Routs: Conflict that Galactica participates in (Battlestar Galactica: Cylon Apocalypse #3).
- Battle of Cosmora Archipelago: An event wherein Commander Kronus and the Fourth Fleet are victorious against the Cylons (TOS: "Take the Celestra").
- Second Siege of the Cosmora Archipelago: Conflict that Galactica participates in (Battlestar Galactica: Cylon Apocalypse #3).
- Invasion of Cygnus: Cylon invasion of a tylium mine resulting in Baltar's capture as a young child (Battlestar Galactica Annual 2014).
- Attack on Umbra: A Cylon attack on Caprica's agricultural resources in 7322, which leaves Starbuck and several hundred children orphaned (Battlestar Galactica: Starbuck #1).
- Battle of Molecay: This is the last known major battle with the Cylons. The Fifth Fleet, lead by the "legendary Commander Cain", is destroyed here, save Cain's battlestar, Pegasus (TOS: "The Living Legend, Part I").
- Raid on Scorpia: Attack on an agro community in 7346 resulting in the death of Starbuck's foster parents, a repeat of the Attack on Umbra from 7322 (Battlestar Galactica: Starbuck #2).
- Battle of Cimtar: The final coup de grâce resulting in the fall of the Twelve Colonies, killing 70 million humans and resulting in the exile of survivors shepherded by the last surviving battlestar, Galactica (Battlestar Galactica: Cylon Apocalypse #2).