|Jane Contos||Resident bird watcher residing across the bay from the Graystone Estate on Caprica.||Suspicious Activity on Graystone Property||(CAP: "Ghosts in the Machine")|
|Susie Danvers||A photo intern who Carl Kipp professed his love for, according to a blurb in his article.||The Top Five Overheard Eros Day Arguments||(CAP: "End of Line")|
|Mark Bailey||A screenwriter whom Carl Kipp noted as one of the many great writers of Aerilon. Bailey attended the University of Aerilon and caused an altercation on Backtalk with Baxter Sarno after bashing Promethea A&M before a live-audience of 150 students from the aggrieved university.||The Bottom Five Backtalk Guests||(CAP: "Gravedancing")|
|Jack Mendes||Owner of Leonis' Grand Casino of Hedon, who appears on Backtalk with Baxter Sarno to plug the Hedon Film Festival. The segment went awry when Baxter elicits Mendes' confession that the nearby luxury apartments were tax dodges for off-colony investors of dubious means.||The Bottom Five Backtalk Guests||(CAP: "Gravedancing")|
|Jonas Malkas||City of Caprica Department of Public Works laborer who spoke of the roadwork on Colonial Highway 5.||Road Work on Colonial 5 Nears Completion||(CAP: "End of Line")|
|Althea Erasmus||City of Caprica Department of Public Works representative who spoke of the roadwork on Colonial Highway 5.||Road Work on Colonial 5 Nears Completion||(CAP: "End of Line")|
This is a listing of battlestars in the Re-imagined Series continuity.
Athena is in service during the Cylon War.
Saul Tigh was recorded as having served admirably aboard this ship as a Viper pilot, earning a number of medals.  However, given that Saul Tigh was not a member of the Colonial Fleet until after the Armistice, this is false (TRS: "No Exit").
- Given her participation in the Cylon War, Athena is almost certain to be one of the twelve original battlestars like her sister, Galactica. However, there is not 100% proof that Athena's actual class is the same as Galactica. It can not be confirmed with this little information.
- The series bible implies that the Athena was one of only three ships of Galactica's class to survive the war. As such it is likely that the Athena was one of the battlestars involved in "Operation Raptor Talon".
Atlantia is soon reported destroyed over Virgon, a victim of the backdoors created by the Cylons using the compromised Command Navigation Program. As a result of her destruction, Commander William Adama assumes command of the Colonial Fleet and proceeds to Ragnar Anchorage (TRS: "Miniseries").
It was on Atlantia that William Adama made his 1,000th Viper landing (TRS: "Act of Contrition") and received the promotion to Major (TRS: "Hero"). At one point in his career, Chief Petty Officer Galen Tyrol served aboard Atlantia before being assigned to Galactica (TRS: "Resistance", "Resistance").
- Main article: Columbia (RDM)
There have been at least two battlestars to bear the name Columbia in the Colonial Fleet. One is destroyed during Operation Raptor Talon, and the second is destroyed during the Fall of the Twelve Colonies.
- The battlestar's name, specifically the first 3 letters, are covered by a walnut shell. Contributors used reversed-color images to discern the last four letters, "smus", for which there is only one word in American English dictionaries that match. The first letter is partially visible and is a straight-backed letter.
- The second battlestar name on the document, Night Flight, is less obscured.
- The second battlestar name on the document, after image and etymological analysis, is discovered to be Erasmus.
- Main article: Pegasus (RDM)
Pegasus is a Mercury class battlestar under the command of Rear Admiral Helena Cain at the time of the Second Cylon assault. Pegasus is undergoing scheduled maintenance, and escapes destruction due to her networks being offline (TRS: "Razor").
- Main article: Triton (RDM)
Triton, belonging to Battlestar Group 39, and featuring integrated command and control systems, and Dr. Gaius Baltar's Command Navigation Program (CNP) is reported as lost with many other battlestars of the Colonial Fleet during the initial Cylon Attack, along with Columbia and Solaria (TRS: "Miniseries"). Kara "Starbuck" Thrace and Alex "Crashdown" Quartararo formerly served on this battlestar.
Anastasia Dualla receives a report of Uned's power outage (a result of the Cylon use of exploits in the Command Navigation Program), and states to Felix Gaeta that "One report said an entire battlestar lost power just before it came in contact with the enemy. They said it was like someone just turned off a switch." (TRS: "Miniseries")
- There is no mythological origin for "Uned." Uned is Welsh for Unit.
When then-captain William Adama returns to service for the first time since end of the Cylon War, his first assignment is aboard the Universal based out of Base 12 over Aerilon. Universal’s deck chief was an officer named Teir (TRS: "Scattered").
- Adama's assignment aboard the Universal is not mentioned in his service dossier.
- The Universal’s name likely comes from Universal Studios, later NBC Universal, the parent company of the Sci Fi Channel, which produces Battlestar Galatica.
- Main article: Valkyrie
First Cylon War
Approximately 10 years into the first Cylon War, the Valkyrie was involved in a battle with the Cylons near Canceron Prime, in which she went missing, and was presumed destroyed. She was later found intact, along with a Colonial "ghost fleet" consisting of at least four ships of the class her descendant would belong to and various support ships, hiding out in Cylon held space by William Adama, Coker Fasjovik, and Beka Kelly ("Blood and Chrome").
Valkyrie belongs to Battlestar Group 41 and was under the command of William Adama before the Fall of the Twelve Colonies. Approximately one year before the Fall of the Colonies, she is tasked with an undercover mission to the edge of Cylon controlled space, where her activities are detected by unknown contacts. (TRS: "Hero").
Yashuman and at least three other battlestars of the same type—including Valkyrie—are seen orbiting Caprica during the Fall of the Twelve Colonies. Yashuman initially detects the Cylon assault force on DRADIS during the engagement, but after being scanned by Cylon raiders, CNP backdoors are activated and its systems are shut down (TRS: "The Plan"), leading to its destruction.
- "Cylon Intelligence Report: Personnel File: Saul Tigh." Battlestar Galactica: The Official Magazine. Feb./Mar. 2006: 62.
- "Tigh joined the Colonial Officer Candidate School and was reassigned as a Viper pilot, something he excelled in, earning a string of medals in his post aboard the battlestar Athena."
- This information comes from a prop used in the episode "Scattered".
For direct navigation sans the tabbed navigational aid above, please select one of the following article links: