From Battlestar Wiki, the free, open content Battlestar Galactica encyclopedia and episode guide
Please select a specific article for the term quandrant:
- For the term itself as it is in the Original Series' universe, click here.
- Alpha Six quadrant, a binary system outside the Cyrannus galaxy and the location of Proteus (TOS: "The Long Patrol").
- Epsilon Quadrant, the location of the magnetic void that leads to Kobol in "Lost Planet of the Gods, Part II".
- Otarsis Quadrant, area of space encountered in "Lost Planet of the Gods".
- Battle of Otarsis Quadrant, the location of a battle between Galactica's pilot trainees and Cylons in "Lost Planet of the Gods, Part I".
- Otarsis Quadrant asteroid, the location of a Cylon base and the source of an unknown virus.
- Tau Quadrant, area of space encountered in "Lost Planet of the Gods".
- Zeta Quadrant, location of Sectar in "The Magnificent Warriors".