Viper Mark II (Eaglemoss)
From Battlestar Wiki, the free, open content Battlestar Galactica encyclopedia and episode guide
|"Viper Mark II"|
An item of merchandise of the Re-imagined Series
|Model||Viper Mark II|
|Battlestar Galactica: The Official Ships Collection|
|Release Date||23 March 2018|
Display stand and collectors magazine.
|Available at Amazon – Purchase|
|Available at Eaglemoss – Purchase|
The Viper Mark II is issue #1 from Eaglemoss' Battlestar Galactica: The Official Ships Collection, a series of collectible models from the Battlestar Galactica multiverse.
From Eaglemoss' product page:
- This Viper Mark II appeared in almost every episode of the famous television series Battlestar Galactica (2004). Launched from massive Battlestar ships, the Viper Mark II was instrumental in the First Cylon War. Although they were eventually replaced with newer models, a squadron of the space superiority fighters remained on board the Battlestar Galactica and was re-activated to defend Galactica during its four-year journey to Earth.
- This Viper Mark II ship measures approximately 10.6 inches long and is brought to life in die-cast metal and high-quality ABS materials. It features the Starbuck callsign, tail number and authentic wear and tears effect. Thanks to the members of the modern Galactica VFX team, this scale model was faithfully produced to ensure that it followed the ship's details as accurate as possible.
- The ship comes complete with a 16-page collector’s magazine providing an in-depth profile of the ship, exclusive behind the scenes articles, original design sketches, and an interview with the series developer, Ronald D. Moore.
The collector's magazine for this item features:
- Page 1: Front Cover
- Page 2: Stand Assembly Instructions
- Page 3: Design Spec
- Page 4: Ship Profile
- Pages 8 - 9: Orthographic Views and Callouts
- Pages 10 - 13: Behind the Scenes - "Making Their Mark" with Eric Chu
- Page 14: Interview: Ronald D. Moore - "Past Masters"
- Page 15: Advertisement for Issue 2 - Modern Cylon Raider
Product on a turntable by Eaglemoss.
Measurement and details of the Eaglemoss model.