Battlestar Pegasus (Eaglemoss)
An item of merchandise of the Re-imagined Series
|Battlestar Galactica: The Official Ships Collection|
|Release Date||15 March 2019|
Display stand and collectors magazine.
|Available at Amazon – Purchase|
|Available at Eaglemoss – Purchase|
The Battlestar Pegasus is issue #8 from Eaglemoss' Battlestar Galactica: The Official Ships Collection, a series of collectible models from the Battlestar Galactica multiverse.
From Eaglemoss' product page:
- The Mercury-class Battlestar Pegasus was vast - at almost twice Galactica's size - and fully automated with the Command Navigation Program. This warship was a force among Battlestars, and one of the only two to survive the Cylon attack on the Colonies. The Pegasus shares many design features with Galactica, but it is a more technologically advanced ship. Nicknamed 'The Beast', this warship has a power-plant befitting its name, employing right sublight engines for propulsion. In addition to maneuvering thrusters, it also has a hyperjump FTL core engine.
- This incredible die-cast Pegasus measures approx 10.5 inches long and is brought to life in die-cast metal and high-quality ABS materials. Comes complete with a 16-page collector’s magazine providing an in-depth profile of the ship, exclusive behind the scenes articles and original design sketches.
The collector's magazine for this item features:
- Page 1: Front Cover
- Page 2: Stand Assembly Instructions
- Page 3: Design Spec
- Page 4: Ship Profile
- Pages 8 - 9: Orthographic Views and Callouts
- Pages 10 - 13: Behind the Scenes - "An Enemy Within?"
- Page 14: Interview: Ronald D. Moore - "A Legend Reborn"
- Page 15: Advertisement for Issue 9 - Classic Cylon Raider
- Hero Collector: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: BATTLESTAR REVEALS (web.archive.org backup link)
- Eaglemoss USA: Pegasus Product Listing (web.archive.org backup link)
- Eaglemoss UK: Battlestar Pegasus Ship Product Listing (web.archive.org backup link)
- This page count includes the front and back magazine cover.