Modern Basestar (Eaglemoss)
From Battlestar Wiki, the free, open content Battlestar Galactica encyclopedia and episode guide
An item of merchandise of the Re-imagined Series
|Battlestar Galactica: The Official Ships Collection|
|Release Date||23 October 2019|
Display stand and collectors magazine.
|Available at Amazon – Purchase|
|Available at Eaglemoss – Purchase|
The Modern Basestar is issue #12 from Eaglemoss' Battlestar Galactica: The Official Ships Collection, a series of collectible models from the Battlestar Galactica multiverse.
From Eaglemoss' product page:
- The Modern Basestar also referred to as a base ship – was a bio-mechanical craft created by the Cylons following the First Cylon War.
- This Battlestar Galactica Modern Basestar Ship measures 10.5 inches long and is brought to life in heavyweight die-cast metal and high-quality ABS materials. It captures the ship’s sleek but deadly angular design, and small details like fuel lines, engine burn, and its modern silver paintwork. We have worked closely with members of Galactica VFX team to ensure that the model is as accurate as possible.
- The ship comes complete with a 16-page collector’s magazine providing an in-depth profile of the ship, exclusive behind the scenes articles, original design sketches, and an interview with the series developer, Ronald D. Moore.
The collector's magazine for this item features:
- Page 1: Front Cover
- Page 2: Stand Assembly Instructions
- Page 3: Design Spec
- Page 4: Ship Profile
- Pages 8 - 9: Orthographic Views and Callouts
- Pages 10 - 13: Behind the Scenes - "A Base to Build On" with Eric Chu
- Page 14: Interview: Ronald D. Moore - "Sketchy Start"
- Page 15: Advertisement for Issue 13 - Colonial One
Product on a turntable by Eaglemoss.
- Eaglemoss - BSG 12 - Modern Basestar - 2.jpg
- Eaglemoss USA: Basestar (2004) Product Listing (web.archive.org backup link)
- Eaglemoss UK: Modern Basestar Ship Product Listing (web.archive.org backup link)
- ↑ This page count includes the front and back magazine cover.