|"Viper Mark VII"|
An item of merchandise of the Re-imagined Series
|Model||Viper Mark VII|
|Battlestar Galactica: The Official Ships Collection|
|Release Date||24 January 2019|
Display stand and collectors magazine.
|Available at Amazon – Purchase|
|Available at Eaglemoss – Purchase|
The Viper Mark VII is issue #6 from Eaglemoss' Battlestar Galactica: The Official Ships Collection, a series of collectible models from the Battlestar Galactica multiverse.
From Eaglemoss' product page:
- The Viper Mk VII is the updated model of the Viper Mk II originally used as the first line of defense against the Cylons. The first years of conflict between the Twelve Colonies of Kobol and their Cylon creations, which came to be known as the First Cylon war, took a massive toll on the Colonials. But after 12 years of fighting, without warning, the Cylons sued for peace. Following this unexpected armistice, an uneasy military put all its efforts into upgrading its massively depleted force. Now fitted with a fully networked software and CNP (Command Navigation Program) system, the Viper Mk VII was considered the most sophisticated craft in the Colonies.
- The ship comes complete with a 16-page collector’s magazine providing an in-depth profile of the ship, exclusive behind the scenes articles, original design sketches, and an interview with the series developer, Ronald D. Moore.
The collector's magazine for this item features:
- Page 1: Front Cover
- Page 2: Stand Assembly Instructions
- Page 3: Design Spec
- Page 4: Ship Profile
- Pages 8 - 9: Orthographic Views and Callouts
- Pages 10 - 13: Behind the Scenes - "Marking the Changes" with Eric Chu
- Page 14: Interview: Ronald D. Moore - "Unearthly Flights"
- Page 15: Advertisement for Issue 7 - Classic Galactica
- Hero Collector: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA VIPER MARK VII REVEAL (web.archive.org backup link)
- Hero Collector: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA 6: VIPER MARK VII (web.archive.org backup link)
- Eaglemoss USA: Viper Mk VII Product Listing (web.archive.org backup link)
- Eaglemoss UK: Viper Mark VII Ship Product Listing (web.archive.org backup link)
- This page count includes the front and back magazine cover.