An item of merchandise of the Re-imagined Series
|Battlestar Galactica: The Official Ships Collection|
|Release Date||30 July 2018|
Display stand and collectors magazine.
|Available at Amazon – Purchase|
|Available at Eaglemoss – Purchase|
The Modern Galactica is issue #3 from Eaglemoss' Battlestar Galactica: The Official Ships Collection, a series of collectible models from the Battlestar Galactica multiverse.
From Eaglemoss' product page:
- The Galactica (BS-75) is a Colonial super battleship that survived the Cylon assault on the twelve colonies, becoming a protector and provider for humanity’s only survivors.
- This incredible die-cast Galactica measures approx 10.5 inches long and is brought to life in die-cast metal and high-quality ABS materials. Its robust design means it can endure hundreds of conflicts and no other ship has more heart and soul than this battle-worn behemoth.
The collector's magazine for this item features:
- Page 1: Front Cover
- Page 2: Stand Assembly Instructions
- Page 3: Design Spec
- Page 4: Ship Profile
- Pages 8 - 9: Orthographic Views and Callouts
- Pages 10 - 13: Behind the Scenes - "Echoes of the Past" with Eric Chu
- Page 14: Interview: Ronald D. Moore - "Battlestar Beginnings"
- Page 15: Advertisement for Issue 4 - Viper Mark I
- This page count includes the front and back magazine cover.