An item of merchandise of the Re-imagined Series
|Battlestar Galactica: The Official Ships Collection|
|Release Date||4 March 2020|
Display stand and collectors magazine.
|Available at Amazon – Purchase|
|Available at Eaglemoss – Purchase|
The Cylon Centurion is the first special release (Special Issue #1) from Eaglemoss' Battlestar Galactica: The Official Ships Collection, a series of collectible models from the Battlestar Galactica multiverse.
It is the first figurine release depicting a character instead of a ship.
From Eaglemoss' product page:
- A silent and dangerous enemy is marching to our collection! Cylon Centurion Special Edition is a stunning recreation of the robotic foes faced in the Battlestar Galactica Universe.
- Centurion was a fully armored metallic automation that functions as the basic foot-soldier of the Cylon ground forces. Centurions held various roles in the Cylon hierarchy, acting as guards, soldiers, executioners, and even gardeners.
- This model showcases the evolution that the Centurions have undergone since the original series, alongside other concepts such as Cylon Raiders, Basestars and even Galactica. The new Cylon Centurions are more agile and sleek with elongated limbs and long claws which act like blades in combat and pull back to reveal a projectile weapon.
- This Cylon Centurion Special Edition comes complete with a 16-page collector’s magazine providing an in-depth profile of the model, exclusive behind the scenes articles, and an interview with the series developer, Ronald D. Moore.
- Page 1: Front Cover
- Page 3: Design Spec
- Page 4: Ship Profile
- Pages 8 - 9:Orthographic Views and Callouts
- Pages 10 - 13: Behind the Scenes -"Silver Icons"
- Page 14 - 15: Interview: Eric Chu "The New Centurions"
- This page count includes the front and back magazine cover.
- The collector's magazine incorrectly identifies this model as a ship profile, rather than a character profile.