|"Classic Cylon Centurion"|
An item of merchandise of the Re-imagined Series
|Battlestar Galactica: The Official Ships Collection|
|Release Date||4 March|
|Available at Amazon – Purchase|
|Available at Eaglemoss – Purchase|
The Classic Cylon Centurion is the second special release (Special Issue #1) from Eaglemoss' Battlestar Galactica: The Official Ships Collection, a series of collectible models from the Battlestar Galactica multiverse.
It is the second figurine release depicting a character instead of a ship.
The Classic Centurion figurine is marching into our Battlestar Galactica Ships Collection as the next Special Edition to your collection! The classic Cylon Centurions were the cycloptic footsoldiers of a robot army, created long ago by the original, reptilian Cylons. Portrayed by human actors in chrome-clad costumes with a distinctive head-fin, the Centurions were a menace to the Twelve Colonies of humanity! Standing almost 8 inches tall, this figurine captures the iconic design of these killer machines! This Classic Cylon Centurion figurine is brought to life high-quality polyresin materials. The figurine comes complete with a 16-page collector’s magazine providing an in-depth profile of these classic cycloptic killer robots., exclusive behind the scenes articles and original design sketches.
- Page 1: Front Cover
- Page 3: Design Spec
- Page 4: Character profile
- Pages 8 - 9:Orthographic Views and Callouts
- Pages 10 - 13: Behind the Scenes -"Silver Icons"
- Page 14 - 15: Cylon models
- Both renditions of the (TOS) cylon centurion come with the same issue of the collector's magazine Only the front cover is different depenedant on which model the magazine came with.
- The model is an identical creation of the Classic Centurion Gold Command Variant (Eaglemoss), only painted in a chrome-like colour.
- This page count includes the front and back magazine cover.