List of Sci Fi Channel airdates (TOS)
From Battlestar Wiki, the free, open content Battlestar Galactica encyclopedia and episode guide
|Part of the series on |
- Sci-Fi Channel schedule listings (backup available on Archive.org) . Retrieved on 3 April 2008.
- As of December 21, 2001, S.C.I.F.I. World programming block ends.
- Starting February 17, 2003, two reruns of The Dream Team with Annabelle and Michael preempt the marathons along with an airing of The Sentinel.
- Reruns of The Dream Team with Annabelle and Michael ends February 28, 2003, when they are replaced by Forever Knight.
- As of March 31, 2003, Forever Knight is replaced by Babylon 5.
- As of September 30, 2003, reruns of Babylon 5 and The Sentinel are removed from the regular schedule.
- Marathons lasting from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ended October 24, 2003.
- The Original Series becomes part of the regular schedule until the premiere of Re-imagined Series' Miniseries.
- Through January 2—May 28, 2004, marathons are preempted three hours by airings of Earth: Final Conflict, The Sentinel and Sliders. Dark Shadows, which used to air daily at 8:00 am, is pulled off the air.
- As of June 28, 2004, marathons are moved to 8:00 am with the removal of The Sentinel, Knight Rider and Sliders.
- Through January 10—13, 2005, [[buckwiki:Buck Rogers in the 25th Century|]] is played at 8:00 am.
- The marathon is preempted by the documentary Rage Against the Machines.
- Afterwards, Galactica 1980 is played until the end of the week.
- Afterwards, a marathon of the Re-imagined Series' first season is played.
- With the premiere of Passions in February 13, 2006, marathons were moved from 8:00 am to 10:00 am following an airing of Passions and two episodes of The Twilight Zone.
- The marathon is preempted by two episodes of Psychic at Large.
- Due to low ratings for Passions, the reruns were taken off the air in May 25, 2006 and the marathons returned to 8:00 am.
- Instead of three more episodes, the Re-imagined Series episodes "Occupation" and "Precipice" are played along with the first episode of Sci Fi Investigates.