The characters and events depicted in this photoplay are ficticious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Country of first publication: United States of America. USA Cable Entertainment LLC is the author of this motion picture for purposes of the Berne Convention and all natural laws giving effect thereto.
This motion picture is protected under the laws of the United States and other countries. Unauthorized duplication, distribution or exhibition may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution.
ⓒ2005 Universal Network Television LLC. All rights reserved.
- Jennifer Halley's character Seelix is named after being credited as "Ground Crew #2" in the previous episode.
- Likewise, Warren Christie's character Tarn is also named after being credited as "Ground Crew #1" previously.
- Bodie Olmos's character is credited simply by his callsign "Hot Dog" instead of "Costanza/Hot Dog" as was the case in the Credits for Kobol's Last Gleaming, Part I.
- Dany Cooper leaves the Edited by credit.
- Joel Thompson is first credited as the Executive Story Editor.
- Carla Robinson takes over Story Editor for David Weddle and Bradley Thompson.
- Michael Shandley takes over as Second Assistant Director for Derek Thomson.
- Robin Stone takes over as Canadian Casting Coordinator for Errin Clutton.
- Liz Van Assum's credit as Canadian Casting Assistant is absent.
- Cali Newcomen joins Glenna Owen as Asst Costume Designers.
- Hayley Miller is first credited as 1st Assistant Make-up.
- Roy Siddick is first credited as 1st Assistant Hair Stylist.
- Lynn Snedden's credit Art Department Coordinator is truncated.
- Paul Burton is now credited as Set Decorator Coordinator instead of Set Dresser.
- Toni Soragnese is first credited as Lead Dresser.
- Maurice Woodworth is first credited as On Set Dresser.
- Mike Love and Lance Johnson take over as Assistant Props for Santino Barile.
- Greg Hewett takes over as Boom Operator for Matt Willoughby-Price.
- Graham Timmer takes over as Sound Assistant for Naan Speiss.
- Ross Framo is first credited as Computer/Video Playback Coordinator.
- Chris Thompson takes over as "A" Camera First Assistant for Ivan Muldonado.
- Rob Devitt and Richard Porta switch roles as "A" Camera Second Assistant and "B" Camera Second Assistant.
- Shannon Abbott takes over as Camera Trainee for Alex Guld.
- Mike Sankey is first credited as HD Technician.
- Guy Patterson is first credited as Rigging Gaffer.
- Neil McBride takes over as Best Boy Grip for Bruce Beaulac.
- Lorne Davidson's credit as Unit Manager is absent.
- Tisha Simpkins is promoted from Location Assistant to Assistant Location Manager.
- Dale Bredeson, Kelly Boulding, and Barbara Copp take over as Location Assistants for Tisha Simpkins, Bonny Northcott, and Trevor Brokop.
- Troy Scott takes over as Third Assistant Director for Sara Irvine.
- Jennifer Tanami-Hendricks takes over as Production Coordinator for Cara Rogers.
- Rhiannon Charles takes over as Asst Production Coordinator for Jennifer Tanami-Hendricks and Nicole Shizuka Oguchi.
- Qadesh Markowski is first credited as 2nd Asst Production Coordinator.
- Reva Clavier takes over as Assistant Accountant for Carol Bailey.
- Tom McAlley leaves the Accounting Clerks credit and Tony Lort is joined by Dave Hoodless and Rosemarie Martin.
- Christine Kim takes over as Assistant Editor for Mark Tuminello, Harry Jierjian, and Greg D'Auria.
- Sian McArthur takes over as Asst. to the Producers for Debbie Forbes.
- Anthony Alvaro and Justin McGowan take over as Production Assistants for Tanis Hofmann and Tim Bennett.
- Kevin Fahey takes over as Writers' Assistant for Robert J. Thissen.
- Duane Dickinson is promoted to Stunt Coordinator alongside Mike Mitchell.
- Lawrence Albright takes over as a Transportation Captain]] for Ranj Jawant.
- Peter Conway takes over as Medic/Craft Services for Ron Grey.
- Steven McCroskey takes over as Music Editor for Jason Ruder.
- Bill Ryan is first credited as Special Effects Best Boy.
- Philip Jones leaves the Special Effects Assistants credit.
- Michael Gibson's title changes from Visual Effects Coordinator to Senior Visual Effects Coordinator.
- Blaine Lougheed is promoted from Visual Effects Assistant to Visual Effects Coordinator.
- Doug Drexler is first credited as CG Supervisor.
- Ross Woo is first credited as Visual Effects Assistant.
- Michael Olman, C.A.S. and Kenneth Kobett, C.A.S. take over as Re-Recording Mixers for Kevin Burns and Todd Orr.
- Jerry Hultsch's credit of R&D TV Logo by is replaced by Consultant.