The Hasbro Titanium Collection is a series of 3-inch die-cast models of some of the ships featured in the Re-imagined and Original Battlestar Galactica Series. An expansion to include 3.75" figures was planned, but canceled in 2007 after the production of the initial figure, a Cylon Centurion from the Re-imagined Series. 
All dates are approximated. Actual release dates and releases are subject to change.
Series One (Spring 2006)
Series Two (Summer 2006)
Series Three (2006/2007)
Series Four (2007)
Series Five (2007)
- Viper 1104 - "Stealth" Repaint, black with blue stripes (non-canon)
- Viper Mark VII - "Red" Repaint, white with red stripes (non-canon)
Series Six (2007/2008)
- Cylon Heavy Raider (2008) (Cancelled) 
- 3" die-cast ships: $4.99-$7.00 USD
- 3.75" die-cast figures: $15.99 USD
- "ULTRA" die-cast ships: $19.99 USD
- This Hasbro press release describes the Titanium series' future plans and prices.
- Hasbro discontinued their Ultra line after the release of the Ultra Battlestar Galactica; the 3" scale is not affected by this decision.
- This image shows clearly that the MkII Viper is Viper 1104NC
- This image shows box incorrectly marking a MkII Viper as a MkVII.
- Classic Colonial Viper variants: "clean" (initial shipments) and "dirty" (later shipments).
- Hasbro discontinued their Forged Figures line of Titanium characters in 2007. A representative told JediDefender.com "We would love to continue to support the Forged Figure line and we will continue to support the line through Spring of 2007. Unfortunately there was not enough demand for this figure line which has resulted in a lack of retail support for the figures by our retail partners. My advice, buy them now because they will not be around for long." (January 12, 2007). Although the Cylon Centurion was produced, to date no retailers have received the figures. However, two figures, possibly misappropriated, reached private hands via an ebay auction based in the United States in early 2007, and several more from ebay auctions based in Hong Kong followed. The Cylon has since showed up at several discount retailers including "Tuesday Morning" for under $20.00 (November, 2007)
- See images of these non-canon repaints at Toy News International.
- See image and estimated release date of this toy at Big Bad Toy Store.
- A Hasbro spokesperson told RebelScum.com in April 2007 that "two of those (Classic Galactica and Cylon Heavy Raider) are in development for 2008."
- UK release dates are found at Forbidden Planet Toy Store.
- Future release sates can be found at Entertainment Earth. Past and future releases can bought in complete cases with the Star Wars Titanium Series line.