|BSG Universe:||Re-imagined Series|
|Date of Birth:|
|Date of Death:||Missing required parameter 1=month! ,|
Alain Rivard is a 3D modeler active in several fan forums. He has contributed work to at least four episodes of Battlestar Galactica, working with the Battlestar Galactica in-house visual effects team.
His work includes, but is not limited to:
- Scar 
- Asteroids - modeling and textures.
- Mining ship - retexture, modeled landing gear, drilling rig.
- Cylon raider - retexture (for Scar).
- Please note that the following links have since gone offline, and archived versions may be available on a limited basis.
- User page at lwg3d.com (web.archive.org backup link)
- Gallery of work done on the series (web.archive.org backup link)
- Studio Al3d (web.archive.org backup link)
- Armedia 3D (web.archive.org backup link)