From Battlestar Wiki, the free, open content Battlestar Galactica encyclopedia and episode guide
Please choose a specific reference for the term, 'probe:
- Brain probe, a technology used by the Cylons to extract information from a life-form's brain in the Original Series.
- Cranial probe, a procedure used by the Colonials to check for brain damage in the Original Series.
- Galactica Probe 1, callsign of a Viper sabotaged by Xaviar in the Galactica 1980 episode "Spaceball."
- Lion's Head beacon, a probe recovered by the Cylons from the Thirteenth Tribe in the Re-imagined Series episode, "Torn."
- Recon Probe Delta, a patrol from Galactica that encounters the A-B Raider in the Galactica 1980 episode "The Night the Cylons Landed, Part I."
- Respiratory probe, a medical scan of a life-forms respiratory system in the Original Series.
- Voyager spacecraft, a probe from Earth that the Colonials recover, thereby finding Earth's location in the comic book, Galactica 1980 1.