Playing the Field: A Guide to Love in the Colonies is a The Caprican Lifestyle article written by Sharon Edmonson. It was printed in Februarius 18, YR42. This is the first article in the "Playing the Field" column.
That's right readers! We're kicking off a new column at The Caprican called "Playing the Field." People kept sending us questions about their dating life (virtual or otherwise) and we realized that, well, you need our help. Post your dating questions in the comments below and we'll pick a few choice ones to answer each week.
- Make eye contact with a beautiful woman on the MAGLEV but didn't know what to say to her?
- Parents not approve of your boyfriend from another colony?
- Think that guy on your pick-up pyramid team is making eyes at you and want to know if you should make a move?
Go ahead ask us anything.
Lots of love, PTF (Playing the Field)
- Playing the Field: A Guide to Love in the Colonies | Lifestyle | The Caprican
- Facebook | Playing the Field: A Guide to Love in the Colonies