From Battlestar Wiki, the free, open content Battlestar Galactica encyclopedia and episode guide
Please choose a specific reference or type of weapon:
The Original Series
- For a general article on Colonial and Cylon weapons technology, see Weapons in the Original Series.
- For a disambiguation page leading to various uses of lasers as weapons, see Laser.
- Ravashol pulsar, a large planet-based beam weapon.
- Anti-assault battery, a Cylon planetary defense system
- Hand mine, a type of explosive.
- Pluton bomb, a type of nuclear weapon.
- Metron bomb, a Cylon weapon.
- Numo, a weapon similar to an air gun.
- For a general article on Colonial and Cylon weapons technology, see Weapons in the Re-imagined Series.
- For an article about real-world weapons used as props for Colonial firearms, see Small arms.
- Stallion, a Colonial pistol.
- Battery, a battlestar's main weapon.
- Class-D nuclear warhead, a type of nuclear weapon used by the Colonials.
- G-4, a type of plastic explosive.
- Missile tubes, the launch tubes from which nuclear missiles are fired on battlestars.
- Weapons free, the authorization give to pilots to use their weapons.