An old question about hits counter from Enabran
Enabran asked some time ago if it is possible to retrieve the hits counter. I tried to install a stable version of Extension:HitCounters on the French wiki. It seems to work. You'll need to run an maintenance/update.php after installing the extension with the following in the LocalSettings.php file
wfLoadExtension( 'HitCounters' );
TOS/G80 unproduced scripts
Greetings fellow Colonial!
I'm interested in assisting in regards to the summary pages of unproduced scripts of the 1978 series and its follow-up in 1980, but there are a few problems in this regard. First, it appears the wiki hasn't been updated in quite some time regarding these scripts (so I'm unsure if this is an active project or not). Second, the link to the Battlestar Pegasus page is dead. I have a few scripts printed out from the '78 series a few years ago, but I'd need access to the other scripts (especially The Beta Pirates, which I've wanted to read for many yahrens). Is this wiki still active, and can I assist? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Ninth Lord of Kobol (talk • contribs).
- Hello! Yes, the wiki is still somewhat active. I mostly maintain the English one at this point, with assistance of two other admins: User:Enabran of the German language Wiki and User:LIMAFOX76 of the French language Wiki.
- As to the scripts, I have digitized PDF copies of the ones I've collected over the yahrens. I just need to re-upload them again (I'll upload them to the Wiki directly and update the links to the specific episodes). I'll start with "The Beta Pirates" and go from there. :-) -- Joe Beaudoin So say we all - Donate 14:22, 29 June 2021 (UTC)
Battlestar Wiki's new skin
I hope you're well. I discovered the new skin you implanted for BW. Is that normal if everything is still in a white background even if you modified the css page to adapt? Thanks for your answer. Cheers! --LIMAFOX76 (talk) 06:24, 20 April 2022 (UTC)
- Howdy! Things are OK -- I hope things are good for you! For the background, it is adaptable, and there are three options if you click on the wheel/gear icon on the upper menu bar: Auto, Light and Dark. You might be on "light" or "auto," so if you click on Dark you should get the "darker" red theme.
- I'm trying to figure out what to do for the "light" theme (so I've left it alone for now), and might try something that invokes the cream/light brown paperwork from the series.
- I'm tweaking the theme as I go as well, so if you have any thoughts or suggestions, let me know. Cheers! -- Joe Beaudoin So say we all - Donate 23:38, 20 April 2022 (UTC)
- Things are good for me as well, thanks! Regarding the skin, I chose the Dark theme, yet it is still white. Did I miss something in my parameters??
- Small update, it seems that the dark and light themes are linked to the browser main color theme. I managed to change it in Edge and Firefox but I had to purge the cache. If I switch the browsers' theme back to light, it comes back to the light mode. --LIMAFOX76 (talk) 20:54, 21 April 2022 (UTC)