This motion picture is protected under the laws of the United States and other countries. Unauthorized duplication, distribution or exhibition may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution.
Copyright ⓒMCMLXXVIII Universal City Studios, Inc./All rights reserved.
The characters and events depicted in this photoplay are ficticious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
- The credit Performed by The Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra first appears.
- Art Director' Richard D. James is credited.
- Music Editor Michael Berman takes over for George R. Potter.
- 2nd Unit Guy Magar George Voellmer Don Dow is included in the credits.
- Phil Cook takes over as 1st Assistant Director for Bill Holbrook.
- 2nd Assistant Director Charles Sanford's name is changed to include his middle name "Watson".
- Sound Effects Editor Peter Berkos has ", M.P.S.E." added to his credit.
- Sorrell's name is misspelled Sorell in the credits.