This motion picture is protected under the laws of the United States and other countries. Unauthorized duplication, distribution or exhibition may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution.
Copyright ⓒMCMLXXVIII Universal City Studios, Inc./All rights reserved.
The characters and events depicted in this photoplay are ficticious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
- Sarah Rush's credit as Woman on Duty is given the name Rigel.
- David Greenan's credit as Bridge Officer is also given the name Omega.
- Bruce Wright's credit as Deck Hand is changed to 1st Lt. Guard.
- Paul Coufos's credit as Pilot is changed to 2nd Guard.
- Glen A. Larson's credit of Executive Producer is first introduced.
- David G. Phinney takes over as Associate Producer for Winrich Kolbe.
- Music Score is first credited to Stu Phillips.
- The Galactica Theme is changed to Theme.
- Director of Photography H. John Penner is credited.
- Mickey S. Michaels leaves from the role of Set Decorations.
- George R. Potter takes over for Film Editors Robert L. Kimble, A.C.E. and Larry Strong.
- Earl N. Crain, Jr. takes over for Sound for Jim Alexander.
- Bill Holbrook takes over as 1st Assistant Director for Phil Cook.
- Charles Sanford takes over as 2nd Assistant Director for Nick Marck.
- Herbert D. Woods leaves from the role of Music Editor.
- These credits are also missing from the previous episode "Saga of a Star World":
- The credit Produced in Association with Glen A. Larson Productions is first introduced.
- Sorrell's name is misspelled Sorell in the credits.