From Battlestar Wiki, the free, open content Battlestar Galactica encyclopedia and episode guide
Please choose a specific reference for the term squadron:
- Atlantia Death Squadron, a Cylon squadron whose sole objective is the execution of kamikaze runs on Atlantia.
- Blue Squadron, Galactica's primary squadron.
- Eagle Squadron, Prometheus's legendary squadron, according to the non-canonical Encyclopedia Galactica.
- Red Squadron, a Galactica squadron.
- Silver Spar Squadron, Pegasus' primary squadron. A squadron with the same name is formed on Galactica after the Battle of Gamoray.
- "Saga of a Star World" also introduces four fictitious squadrons, including Green and Yellow, during the Battle of Carillon.
- D Squadron, a squadron that attacks Cylon baseships so that Troy and Dillon can make their runs to Earth without being detected.
- Blue Squadron, wireless callsign for a Pegasus Viper squadron.
- Ghost Squadron, a black-ops Viper squadron stationed on various ships before the Fall of the Twelve Colonies and center to its own comic series, Battlestar Galactica: Ghosts.
- Green Squadron, wireless callsign for a Pegasus Viper squadron.
- Red Squadron, wireless callsign for a Pegasus Viper squadron
- Snowbird Squadron, a Raptor squadron involved with the Battle of New Caprica.
- Squadrons of Galactica, an overview of the various squadrons on Galactica.
- Yellow Squadron, wireless callsign for a Viper squadron during the Battle of the Binary Star System.