From Battlestar Wiki, the free, open content Battlestar Galactica encyclopedia and episode guide
Please choose a specific reference for the term music:
- The Music, the odd song heard by four of the Final Five in "Crossroads".
- Music of Battlestar Galactica (RDM), an article about the music in the Re-imagined Series.
- Music of Caprica, an article about the music in the Caprica.
- In Music, a periodical from the Twelve Colonies in the Re-imagined Series.
- Larson's Apogee in C-Minor, a piano piece played by Baltar in the Galactica 1980 2 comic.
For other articles relating to music:
- Soundtrack, for a disambiguation page leading to various soundtrack releases.
- Bear McCreary, composer for the Re-imagined Series.
- Brendan McCreary, brother of Bear McCreary and vocalist for the Re-imagined Series's music.
- Stu Phillips, composer for the Original Series.