From Battlestar Wiki, the free, open content Battlestar Galactica encyclopedia and episode guide
This page covers specific references for the terms dead, death and die.
- Dead Man's Chest, a high-stakes, risky card game in the Re-imagined Series.
- Deadbolt, a Viper pilot who participated in the Battle for the Tylium Asteroid in "The Hand of God".
- Service for the dead, the military funeral proceedings of the Colonial Fleet in the Re-imagined Series.
- Atlantia Death Squadron, the Cylon attack phalanx that destroyed Atlantia at the Battle of Cimtar .
- The Cylon Death Machine, a book based on the Original Series.
- A Death in the Family, a comic book adaptation of "Lost Planet of the Gods, Part II".
- Deathpoint Plateau, place on Arcta where Apollo expedition is trapped before being rescued by the Thetas.
- Death stone, term for tombstone in the Original Series.
- Deathtrap!, a comic book adaptation of the third part of "Saga of a Star World".
- Die, Chameleon!, a book written by Robert Thurston based on the Original Series.
- Hasbro Titanium Collection, a series of die-cast miniatures of ships and vessels based on both the Original and Re-imagined Series.