Ahhh, how do i make the background colour invisible too? --Mercifull 05:57, 12 June 2006 (CDT)
- Botch fix for the momeny, hopefully someone that knows wiki code well can help me out here. --Mercifull 06:23, 12 June 2006 (CDT)
- Doesnt matter, i worked it out. --Mercifull 06:25, 12 June 2006 (CDT)
Battlestar Galactica: The Story So Far
For those who have access to West coast affiliates from the East/Central (KNBC), the time is actually August 14, 1AM/12C. --FrankieG 17:54, 10 August 2006 (CDT)
UK Season 3 airdates...
In the UK Magazine SFX ( aci-Fi/Cult Magazine) they had a nice interview with grace park. At the end of the interview it said "Battlestar Galactica returns to Sky One early next year". Now I was a bit disappointed by this but since then I found this article on DigitalSpy (a leading Digital TV guide in the UK) which has a Q&A thingy called TubeTalk. On August 17th somebody asked the following question...
- "I read on BSG wiki that season 3 is showing in Oct on Skyone. I know it starts Oct 6th in the US so I prey Sky don't delay it again till Jan 07. What do you know dude??"
The answer given was
- "It should please you and many others to know that Battlestar will be back in October."
In a newer version of TubeTalk dated August 24th somebody asked a similar question.
- "I was wondering if you knew the dates for when Bones and Battlestar Galactica return to Sky One (I know it's October for BSG, but is there an actual date and time)? Thanks! I think your column rules."
To which the reply was
- "My eyebrows are raised with suspicion because Bones will apparently be back before Christmas, although there's no fixed date yet. Battlestar is October but there's nothing concrete there either yet, I'm afraid"
Seems that although its scheduled for October Sky One still haven't said for definite. This probably means that Sky One want to show it in October but greedy US bosses want it shown across the pond first :( If anyone here knows anything for definite, a quote from Sky perhaps then I would appreciate it. --Mercifull (Talk/Contribs) 07:13, 25 August 2006 (CDT)
- This person I think read it wrong. We put October 2006 for the longest time, but didn't have UK or US on to top. I blame myself for that part, but we as a wiki have always maintaied October2006 was a confirmed date for US SciFi and not UK so where that person is saying that from is confusing. The second though sounds like they are still deciding. Maybe we should call the Offices of SciFi and find out what is going on. :o --Shane (T - C - E) 07:20, 25 August 2006 (CDT)
- The latest info I have come across (an "offical" email to someone) is "the new year." Whatever that means :p. --FrankieG 13:58, 14 September 2006 (CDT)
|USA||Occupation and Precipice||SciFi - Friday, October 6, 2006 - 9pm|
|CAN||Next episode is...|
|UK||Next episode is...|
|AUS||Next episode is...|
Add New Episode US Airdate
I know it's at the top of the Main Page, but even I find it disconcerting not having here. I would venture that it's even worse for new visitors. --FrankieG 14:00, 14 September 2006 (CDT)
- Maybe we should sahre with CA because they get them at the same time. --Shane (T - C - E) 14:11, 14 September 2006 (CDT)
AUS, NOR, PH and SWE Airdates
Is there a reason why the AUS, NOR, PH and SWE airdates are not on the same page as the others? --Solbu 14:05, 20 September 2006 (CDT)
- The airdates section was getting to long is the main reason. Second one is if any one of those country's language wiki is started, it would be moved off both the front page and the sub-page. --Shane (T - C - E) 14:38, 20 September 2006 (CDT)
Shouldn't the date for the episode be on Saturday? The way it is now says the episode will air Friday early morning at 3am/2c, when they are really airing every Saturday early morning.--Veepz 10:18, 21 July 2007 (CDT)
- Technically, maybe. But on SciFi's schedule it's listed on Friday. And for me "Friday 2am" is just that time, even it's technically already Saturday. It's a matter of perspective I guess. --Serenity 10:21, 21 July 2007 (CDT)
- Okay, I was leaning to the technical side. Guess it is a matter of perspective. :-)Veepz 10:34, 21 July 2007 (CDT)
Just noticed that Serenity wanted to get rid of the mini-pics. I agree. What does everyone else think? -- FrankieG 00:13, 11 April 2008 (UTC)
- Flags or episode mini-pics? Shane (talk) 00:36, 11 April 2008 (UTC)
Removing entries for US and Canadian broadcasts
No network in the US or Canada has shown anything for quite some time now. It might make sense to remove these two countries. Thoughts? Objections? -- BlueResistance 22:27, 14 September 2014 (EDT)