Battlestar Wiki:Featured articles/Debate for July 2006
|DO NOT EDIT OR POST REPLIES TO THIS PAGE. THIS PAGE IS AN ARCHIVE.
This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page. Please direct any additional comments to the current talk page.
- I don't think episode guides are the best thing to feature on the main page, generally. --April Arcus 21:35, 6 July 2006 (CDT)
- While I agree that episode guides aren't nearly as cool as our straight-up articles, I know that the episode guides are what originally brought me here in the first place (and are a major hub during on-season). I was just hoping that through the FA process we could find an outstanding example, further refine it, and have a model that the other episode guides could aspire to. I'm not sure if it's this one, though. --Steelviper 07:11, 7 July 2006 (CDT)
- SupportThis was originally one of my pet projects, although it's benefited from other users' contributions. I think it's a good example of a well-cited article that makes educated speculation without getting carried away, covers a broad range of interesting topics, and is written in a crisp and concise manner. --April Arcus 21:39, 6 July 2006 (CDT)
- SupportOn second thought I vote for this one: labored many an hour on it (I am something of a Timelord...)--The Merovingian (C - E) 22:16, 6 July 2006 (CDT)
- A fine article, but is there any way we could find a relevant picture to brighten things up? Otherwise it seems to fit the criteria. --Steelviper 07:16, 7 July 2006 (CDT)
Support Changing from neutral to support now that it meets all the FA Criteria. One more pic wouldn't hurt, maybe, and I'm sure some other edits may come along, but it's clean enough in its current state to be a FA in my opinion. --Steelviper 09:24, 7 July 2006 (CDT)
Support Nice, concise article. Probably could used another image per SV. --FrankieG 10:39, 7 July 2006 (CDT)