Welcome to Battlestar Wiki!
Battlestar Wiki is an encyclopedia on officially-licensed stories, aired episodes, and other products of the Battlestar universes. Make sure that your contributions fit Battlestar Wiki's purpose, avoiding what we aren't.
Our editing standards and conventions policies may differ from other wikis, especially in verb tense and voice, capitalization and the like. Please read this policy. We have an editing tutorial and wiki markup codes to help you.
Our policies on original research differ from places such as Wikipedia. We allow some research based on aired episode content, but don't allow speculation that isn't supported from episode events. Battlestar Wiki does not allow fan fiction articles.
Battlestar Wiki's many projects help improve our content. Are you an Original Series fan? Help out in the Original Series Article Project. Non-English versions of Battlestar Wiki also need contributors, and helpers for our podcast transcriptions are also welcome. New projects should be brought to our Think Tank, where we hash out large-scale ideas before implementing them.
Any questions about an article can be entered on the article's talk page. General questions about the wiki can be brought to the Quorum or the chiefs' noticeboard. Please sign your posts on any talk page by simply entering four tildes (~~~~), which will be automatically replaced with your name and a time stamp.
Remember that talk pages are for questions about the article connected to that talk page, and aren't for long discussions about the show. To chat as much as you'd like about the show (or other topics), why not set up a free account on the Battlestar Forum bulletin board?
Deleted the file
Hi there. I saw your request to delete an image on recent changes and took care of it. In the future, you may want to post such requests on the Chief's noticeboard; most all of us Chiefs have that on a watch list, and that will get you faster resolution. Thanks, and greetings from another Brown Coat! JubalHarshaw 18:19, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
- That was nice of you. I take it that you like Heinlein:
- Heinlein was a man with an obsession with mutilated genitals (he ranted about the præpuceless penis of Lazarus Long in book after book), subscribed to the philosophy “¡I have mine, screw everyone else!”, but is one of the best authors ever. I suppose that the moral of the story is that one does not have to be crazy to be a genius, but it helps. I too love his books.
- The last of the big 3 from the Golden Age of Science-Fiction; Heinlein, Clarke, and Asimov; Clarke, just died. It is such a shame.
- It is nice to meet another Brown Coat who appreciates great literature too.
- Walabio 00:33, 26 April 2009 (UTC)