From Battlestar Wiki, the free, open content Battlestar Galactica encyclopedia and episode guide
Please select a specific reference for the term Tauranian:
- For the ship in the Fleet, see: Tauranian (TOS),
- The word "Tauranian" is the adjectival form of "Tauron", and has been applied to at least two ships in the Fleet.
- Lieutenant Gaeta refers to a Tauranian refinery ship in the episode "Resistance".
- The word is also used in the name of the Tauranian Traveller.
- The Miniseries novelization (a separate continuity material) briefly refers to a refinery ship actually named Tauranian.