Talk:The Imperfections of Memory
Why can't Heracles/Tad guide Joseph Adama through V-world, leaving him instead to wander around ? Give him a map, Tamara-A's previous locations, anything. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Dante2428 (talk • contribs).
Is it reasonable to assume that the Viper shown in this episode is a Mark I? Ausir 21:34, 13 March 2010 (UTC)
- I've come to think that the TOS Viper's from the BSG miniseries (even if just a Easter egg/homage) have always been considered as the "Mk.I", possibly used before the introduction of the Mk.II's later in the First Cylon War. I saw "CAF" markings on this aircraft at a quick glance, possibly meaning "Caprican Air Force", which could denote it's inclusion as an atmospheric fighter only. In my opinion, this Viper only relates to the Colonial Fleet Viper in name only, with the later being named after the former. CommanderTony 05:42, 14 March 2010 (UTC)
- In a sense, these atmospheric Vipers might be MK # 0. The original Cylon-Raiders seem to be a redesign of auxiliary craft like Raptors. I would not be surprised if we see Battlestars like in the original series in Caprica and the precursors of Basestars being civilian cargo-vessles redesigned into military-vessels because is is easy to pack cylons like sardines in cargo-vessels. In other words, the precursors of most vessels in the Battelstar Galactica (RDM) probably already exist in Caprica. Understandably, all of this is speculation and should be taken with a grain of salt.
- — “⸘Ŭalabio‽” 01:46, 16 March 2010 (UTC)
Amanda Seeing Clarice's face?
I think the article for The Imperfections of Memory is in error. Amanda seemed to me to be remarking on Clarice's reaction to learning she was in a mental hospital, not that she saw Clarice while "chasing her brother down imaginary and real halls".
- You are correct. I wondered what the article was talking about, but supposed I could have missed a line of dialogue. If it is talking about Amanda referring to the look on Clarice's face, then someone had a misunderstanding. -- Noneofyourbusiness 13:41, 17 March 2010 (UTC)
- Oh dear. I apologise, I wrote that. I misheard the line :( Thanks for spotting the mistake, I'd never have realised it myself! Cheka73 15:39, 18 March 2010 (UTC)