Battlestar Wiki:Think Tank/Episode Standardization
- This is an archive successful proposal that was vetted through the Think Tank, a place where ideas of all kinds are proposed and worked upon by the community prior to implementation. Please do not modify this proposal.
Episode Standardization Project
This prososal reccomends the creation of a project that promotes the standardization of the format and content of episodes in the Re-imagined Series.
This would be an effort to organize an effort to apply the guidelines set forth in the standards and conventions to all of the RDM episode guides. In the course of organizing/developing this project, it may be beneficial to identify an article to serve as the model for all others. Once the archetype has been identified (and after any adjustments have been made to bring it "arhitypical" standards), it might also be used as a pattern to help refine or hone the S's and C's that will be applied to all the other episode guides.
Proposed scope of work: Category:Episode Guide (RDM)
Potential expansion (after all of above is done): Encompass all of Category:Episode Guide
- What is the benefit of this proposal to the wiki? Consistent format of episodes and in the creation of future episode articles.
- What is involved in implementing this idea? Select an existing article and format to desired form. "Act of Contrition" was mentioned in the Featured Article debate as a possibility by Steelviper. Bring the other episode articles up to this standard.
- Who is going to do it? Battlestar Wiki editors.
- Why should we do it at all? Besides consistent presentation of info, having a standard before the third season begins would be desirable.
- Should the proposal pass, when will work start on this idea? Immediately.
- Where will this idea be implemented? (e.g. Will it be on certain types of pages or the entire Wiki in general?) Episodes in the Re-imagined Series.
- The above is an archive of a proposal that was vetted through the Think Tank. Please do not modify or edit this archived proposal.