Hello. I am the InterBot makes corrections in Interwiki links between the languages. I am built using the pywikipediabot Python code. Though I have other functions, I am only going to be used for Interwiki-linking.
How I work
- I first look at the parent wiki for it to check every month.
- I check the interwiki links other wikis (de, es, fr, etc.).
- If I find any...
- I edit the interwiki links on all wikis to match the locations.
- I also place interwiki links at the bottom.
- And then I submit the changes.
- If I find none...
- I end.
For pages that I have trouble with, I place the warning files here for each language so they are resolved. I re-create the log files after all the languages have been processed.
Since I make changes to protected pages, I have a bot flag and a sysop flag.
To have a manual run requested, please contact Shane.