|Age||One of the Eldest of us|
|Birth Name||I do not have a name, call me "V"|
|Death||I am not yet dead|
|Rank||Minister without Portfolio, BattlestarWiki.org|
|The Merovingian is a Cylon|
|The Merovingian is a Final Five Cylon|
|The Merovingian is a Human/Cylon Hybrid|
|The Merovingian is an Original Series Cylon|
|@ BW Media|
I am a trafficker of information, I know everything I can.
The question is, do you know why you are here? You came to BSWiki for information, yes, but this is not a reason, this is not a why. This information itself, its very nature, is a means, it is not an end, and so, to search for it is to be looking for a means to do...what?
What do *I* want? What do all men with power want? More power.
- Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
- "By the power of Truth, I, while living, have conquered the Universe"
- Remember, remember, the Fifth of November
- Fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words...they are perspectives
- "....Governments should be afraid of their people"
On May 13, 2005, an elite Trek fan was sent to prison by a military court for a crime he didn't commit. This man promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the internet underground. Today, still wanted by the government, he survives as a soldier of fortune. If you have a question, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can ask The Merovingian.
"Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right."
- --Isaac Asimov, Foundation
"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today – but the core of science fiction, its essence…has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all."
- --Isaac Asimov
ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS EXCEPT EUROPA. ATTEMPT NO LANDINGS THERE.
"In approaching our subject with the sensibilities of statisticians and dissectionsists, we distance ourselves increasingly from the marvelous and spell-binding world of imagination whose gravity drew us into our studies in the first place...This is not to say that we should cease to establish facts and to verify our information, but merely to suggest that unless those facts can be imbued with the flash of poetic insight then they remain dull gems; semi-precious stones scarcely worth the collecting..."
I would like to welcome all German language viewers of BSG, who just recently were exposed to the joys of BSG when "33" premiered in Germany on February 8th, 2006. I would like to welcome them with a traditional Teutonic greeting: Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!
"This Merovingian guy? He's wacko, man! He's worse than crazy. He's evil. It's, it's frakkin' pagan idolatry!"
"Hey, man, you don't talk to the Merovingian. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet-warrior in the Classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll... uh...well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, "do you know that "if" is the middle word in life? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you..."
"They told me that you had gone totally insane, Merovingian, and that your methods were unsound."
"Are my methods unsound?"
"I don't see...any "method" at all, sir."
To Do List
- Achieve an Edit Count surpassing 10,000 edits by September 1, 2006
- Battlestar Wiki:Reference desk
- The Battles series
- Welcoming Committee
- Writer/Director category and article projects
- Episode notes
- Episode questions
- Episode analysis
- Cylon series
- Timeline - Well, I am something of a Timelord...
- All things relating to Cally
- Cylon agent speculation
- Geography of Caprica
- Podcast transcripts
- The "Caprica" prequel series
- Battlestar Wiki:Portals -- updating on a regular basis
- Project Wideawake
- Human Instrumentality Project
- Find, destroy Atlantis
- Plan R
- STAR TREK
- 1987 - 2005
"When I first took command of this post, all I wanted was to be somewhere else. Anywhere but here. But now, four years later, this station has become my home. And you've become my family. Leaving this place, leaving you, is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do....I promise, I will not rest until I stand with you again. Here. In this place. Where I belong."
- --Captain Benjamin Sisko, "Call to Arms", Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Music To Work To
- In The Year 2525 - BEST. SONG. EVER.
- Out of Star Trek's Ashes
- Battle to Retake Deep Space Nine, set to music from the film "Glory"
- The Klendathu Drop - Starship Troopers
- Inner Universe - by Origa
- Rise - by Origa
- Cruel Angel's Thesis
- Dance Like You Want To Win - Synchronized. Giant. Robot. Fight.
- "The Prisoner" theme song
- Ezekiel 25:17 - not a song, it just makes me laugh
- Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealer's Wheel
- Magic Carpet Ride
- Where is my mind? - Fight Club end song
- Neo-Tokyo Biker War
- Batman Beyond
- Still Preoccupied With 1985
- Metamorphosis One
- Who is The Doctor?
- "Hardly Wait" - Strange Days
- Battle for Babylon 5 - from the Babylon 5 season 3 Hugo Award-winning episode "Severed Dreams" <*> First battle of the Earth Civil War; President Clark stages a fascist coup in the Earth government, taking over everything except station Babylon 5, which they try to take by force. President Clark parallels Bush on so many levels its uncanny. This is the bar that has been set for space battles, other shows hope to live up to this. Featuring the Death Run of the E.A.S. Churchill - is Peggy that far behind?
A foul visage to hide my foul visage in
- Mercifull I want you to delete both of my private photos from BattlestarWiki. The one of Richard Hatch and me, and the one of me outside of Parliament. They're my personal photos and I don't want them up anymore. Thanks.