Talk:Reins of a Waterfall
Just wondering why a super advanced civilization would still use fuzzy magnetic tapes for security camera's...
--Gully 22:52, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
- Same reason why companies still use VHS tapes today... because it is cheap. If you take a look at GDD's offices, they're not exactly high tech. In fact, they don't seem particularly well funded. Further, judging from the dialogue, that office didn't seem to be doing much of anything until Ben Stark bombed the lev train. -- Joe Beaudoin So say we all - Donate - Battlestar Pegasus 01:39, 10 February 2010 (UTC)
Apotheosis hinted in The Plan
To quote the Hybrid in the Plan (when the basestars are jumping in over Caprica): "Apotheosis was the beginning of the beginning"
Now we know that apotheosis involves God's Plan, Zoe's avatar and to "save all of us" from Sister Clarice in this episode.
So we can start to discuss our rise of monotheism in the Cylons theories.
Sam takes orders from Joseph?
Perhaps this can be added to observations/questions. If Sam is a full-member of the Tauron mafia, while Joseph just corrupts judges, why does Joseph get to tell Sam who to kill? Kimera757 23:35, 11 February 2010 (UTC)
- Joseph is the older brother... That has some bearing on it. -- Joe Beaudoin So say we all - Donate - Battlestar Pegasus 00:32, 12 February 2010 (UTC)
- Definitely. Also, it really isn't an order so much as a "thoughtful" request. I see this starting a rift between the brothers, as Sam doesn't look too thrilled about the request. Very interested to see where this takes the Adamas; can't be anywhere good. JubalHarshaw 04:59, 12 February 2010 (UTC)
Spelling of the title
The casting sheets I've seen spelled it "The Reins of a Waterfall", but IMDb, Syfy and Eick (podcast) spell it "Reins of a Waterfall"...--Pedda 02:17, 3 March 2010 (UTC)
- You'll find that they'll drop "The" a lot of times... Like when they did "The Face of the Enemy" and so forth. If it turns out that they don't use "the" in the official DVD release, then we can always change it. -- Joe Beaudoin So say we all - Donate - Battlestar Pegasus 02:21, 3 March 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, I see. Agreed. --Pedda 03:17, 3 March 2010 (UTC)
Just thought of bringing this up again because I got the DVD set today and the title listed drops the "The" and the other titles listed seem to fall in line with accuracy (and can't be a concern for space since Episode 7's much longer title is featured in its entirety). --Mars 22:42, 4 October 2010 (UTC)
- Six of one, half dozen of the other. Production uses titles with and without "the" the; it's nothing new, they did it in BSG. I'm not really that anal about it. -- Joe Beaudoin So say we all - Donate 00:56, 5 October 2010 (UTC)
- The DVDs, the Syfy schedule, and the podcast agree: It's "Reins of a Waterfall" and "The Imperfections of Memory". We should move the page. -- Noneofyourbusiness 13:12, 5 October 2010 (UTC)