Welcome to Battlestar Wiki!
Welcome to the Wiki, Bp. Feel free to tell us about yourself on your user page. Before you get started on other edits, please read the Battlestar Wiki:Standards and Conventions, which details the policies we use in editing pages (this differs from many other wikis in consistent use of phrasing, abbreviations, format, and the like).
Also, if you have any questions or suggestions you wish to offer, please feel free to do so either on your user talk page, the Wikipedian Quorum or Administrators' noticeboard. Remember to sign your posts on any talk pages using four tildes (~~~~)! We look forward to your contributions to the community! -- Joe Beaudoin 00:08, 7 March 2006 (CST)
We usually don't add it to a template because it might change expect Character templates (As I just checked..). We seem to only list it in mostly in Episode Guides. --Shane (T - C - E) 00:15, 22 March 2006 (CST)
- Alright. --Bp 00:27, 22 March 2006 (CST)
Hi, Bp. I really liked the time dilation addition to the Science in the Re-imagined Series article, an article I created and was hoping for others to pile on. Your stuff fits right in. Nice job! --Spencerian 11:09, 20 April 2006 (CDT)
- Thanks. --Bp 05:54, 21 April 2006 (CDT)
I've got a problem! Please notice this in the RC!
Hey, I couldn't figure out where you are supposed to post problems with the wiki, so I'm putting this here so that someone will find it in the RC.
The problem: I don't get any editing toolbar when I use the BsgMonoBook skin. I wish I could sign this comment with a click, but I've got no toolbar!! So I have to do it manually: Bp 15:46, 1 January 2007 (CST)
- Typically the Battlestar Wiki: Wikipedian Quorum or even the Battlestar Wiki:Administrators' noticeboard. We're on it, thanks Bp! Also, the bottom toolbox has the signature syntax that can be clicked on as well. -- Joe Beaudoin So say we all - Donate 15:50, 1 January 2007 (CST)
- Gah! I knew that, and the link was right in front of me also, I missed it. Well, Thanks. Bp 16:07, 1 January 2007 (CST)
Hi, BP. I rolled back your last contribution to Baltar as Cylon speculation. We can't trust commercials; despite the probability that Baltar is a Cylon, it is not a certainty. The commercials show things intentionally out-of-context to entice us to watch. --Spencerian 21:13, 8 January 2007 (CST)
- Hmm, maybe. But on a page that's all about speculation anyway, I don't see why it shouldn't be included, even with the caveat you mentioned. Anyway, It's ok. Oh, I still don't have a toolbar in the monobook skin. --Bp 21:20, 8 January 2007 (CST)
- That's a Mediawiki problem. http://blog.battlestarwiki.org/2007/01/04/where-in-the-world-is-the-toolbar/ Shane (T - C - E) 21:34, 8 January 2007 (CST)
- IC. thanks. --Bp 21:39, 8 January 2007 (CST)