From Battlestar Wiki, the free, open content Battlestar Galactica encyclopedia and episode guide
Before doing anything, I thought that it'll be good to present myself...
|For more Informations|
- (過労死) (pronounced /karo:Si/)
- Which can be translated quite literally from the Japanese as "death from overwork", is occupational sudden death. The major medical causes of karōshi deaths are heart attack and stroke due to stress. This term has special significance in Japanese culture due to historical traditions of seppuku ( hara-kiri ).
- Yes, it's a ( partial ) Copy & Paste of the Wikipedia article.
First, I'm not Japanese, I'm Canadian.
Second, if I make some mistakes in english, I hope you'll forgive me because it is not my native language. French is.
- So, why this name?
- Well, when I created this account, I thought I was going to contribute a lot more ( then nothing). After all, my contribution on Wikipedia is respectable... And, I'm a big fan of Battlestar Galactica.
- Now, I'm ready to do some contributions.