From Battlestar Wiki, the free, open content Battlestar Galactica encyclopedia and episode guide
Doctor is a formal title of a medical practitioner or a person holding a doctorate, and thus refers to the following:
The Original Series
- Horning, a doctor on Terra who examines Apollo and his equipment after he is captured by Brace.
- Paye, a Life Sciences officer on Galactica in "Saga of a Star World".
- Ravashol, a Colonial scientist responsible for the Theta class, in addition to his self-named "Ravashol pulsar" communications-cum-weapons platform.
- Salik, the head Life Sciences officer on Galactica.
- Wilker, an electronics and technical expert on Galactica.
- Doctor Zee, a child prodigy with whom Adama continually consults in that series.
- Johnson, a character in the semi-produced episode "The Day They Kidnapped Cleopatra".
- Amorak, a former employee of the Ministry of Defense.
- Chief Medical Officer, the lead physician aboard a ship.
- Sherman Cottle, the CMO on Galactica
- Gaius Baltar, a scientist and computer programmer.
- Gerard, a civilian neurosurgeon in "No Exit".
- Michael Robert, a civilian physician in "The Woman King".
- Stoffa, a doctor in the Fleet; possibly a psychologist (TRS: "Hero").
- Amanda Graystone, a plastic surgeon who worked at Caprica General Hospital
- Daniel Graystone, computer scientist, creator of the Cylons, founder of Graystone Industries and inventor of the holoband
- Philomon, the chief lab technician at Graystone Industries
- Cyrus Xander, Daniel Graystone's assistant at Graystone Industries