professional folk musician
Personal Web Page
Still available to draw graphics from scratch if needed, or to screencap anything from seasons 1 and 2.0 I don't have the 2.5 DVD yet, but I will, oh I will. Thanks to oddities of MacOS X, I do my screencaps by hand (1 by 1) rather than with a software package that takes a cap every N frames or every N seconds. This means I'm much more selective about what I capture. I've been looking at the Image Request list, but I note that more "We need an image of <blah>" type of comments show up on the article talk pages. If you have a specific need, drop me a line.
Some low-resolution examples of my work:
I've disgorged my set of Season 3 Teaser screen captures. I'm told they have their own page Battlestar Wiki:Island of Misfit Images/Season 3. Be careful, they're spoilerific.
Newest set of freely available artwork for fan art is Ship Patches and Insignia.
- GIF version of patches
- Illustrator .eps version of patches
- GIF version of insignia
- Illustrator .eps version of insignia
vector artwork (Illustrator .eps) for older packages:
- B&W and sepia toned Colonial seals, Galactica logos
- Color Colonial seals, flag
- Galactica Media and Visitor Passes
- zip archive, Photshop Custom Shape file, Colonial glyphs, other BSG shapes. Next best thing to a Galactica dingbats font
--Scotchfairy 06:09, 10 August 2006 (CDT)