The Twelve Colonies
From Battlestar Wiki, the free, open content Battlestar Galactica encyclopedia and episode guide
Revision as of 18:20, 12 January 2021 by Joe Beaudoin Jr. (Text replacement - "The Twelve Colonies (RDM comics)" to "Twelve Colonies of Kobol (alternate)")
The Twelve Colonies are the sovereign human-inhabited worlds whose surprise genocidal destruction by the Cylons forms the central plot of the Battlestar Galactica sagas.
- From primary continuity sources:
- From separate continuity sources:
- See Twelve Colonies of Man (TOS-RH) for the depiction of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol in the books by Richard Hatch.
- See Twelve Colonies of Kobol (alternate) for the depiction of the Twelve Colonies of Man in the Dynamite Comics on the Re-imagined Series.
- See Twelve Colonial Empires for the depiction of the planets in Steampunk Battlestar Galactica 1880.