|Date of Birth:||June 03, 1971|
|Date of Death:||Missing required parameter 1=month! ,|
John Hodgman (born June 3, 1971) is an American actor, author and humorist. He is best known for his personification of a PC in the Apple's "Get a Mac" advertising campaign and his work as the "Resident Expert" on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. Hodgman has also written three books: The Areas of My Expertise and its sequels More Information Than You Require and That Is All.
- In the podcast for "Crossroads, Part I", Ronald D. Moore notes that the scotch Edradour 10 was a gift from John Hodgman.
- In "The Areas of My Expertise", John Hodgman has a long running gag on hoboes. On whether or not they exist within the Fleet, he states: "it's impossible to say, as the hoboes look just like us now."
- Ron Moore's Deep Space Journey (backup available on Archive.org) . (17 July 2005). Retrieved on 8 October 2008.
- Q&A: John Hodgman on Perfecting the Illusion of Expertise (backup available on Archive.org) . (22 September 2008). Retrieved on 8 October 2008.
- The e-mail correspondence can be found here.
|Sources for this page may be located at:|