Difference between revisions of "Timeline (RDM)"
(→Recent Colonial History: Corrected misleading impression that the cilvilian ships and Pegasus were together from the start.)
(→[[Epiphanies]]: the article doesn't need to be capitalized.)
|Line 147:||Line 147:|
*'''c. Day 175''' - A standoff between the two battlestars begins over the treatment of the arrested ''Galactica'' crew.
*'''c. Day 175''' - A standoff between the two battlestars begins over the treatment of the arrested ''Galactica'' crew.
*'''Day 189''' - President Roslin near death; orders death of Cylon fetus. A [[Demand Peace|Cylon peace movement]] begins to pose as a threat to [[The Fleet (RDM)|
*'''Day 189''' - President Roslin near death; orders death of Cylon fetus. A [[Demand Peace|Cylon peace movement]] begins to pose as a threat to [[The Fleet (RDM)|Fleet]].
Revision as of 20:21, 22 January 2006
- -3600 Years: Pythia records her prophecies.
- -2000 Years: The thirteen tribes leave Kobol: twelve for the Cyrannus System, the other for Earth.
Recent Colonial History
- -52 Years: Cylon revolt begins the Cylon War. Articles of Colonization signed (Colonial Day, RDM, April 11, 2005).
- -51 Years Colonials suffer a major defeat when the Colonial ship Brenik is lost after a boarding action by Cylon Centurions, which resulted in some of the bloodiest, hand-to-hand fighting of the war. A young Petty Officer Saul Tigh is one of a handful of survivors.
- -50 Years:
- c. -41 years: William Adama beings his service in the Colonial Fleet as a Viper pilot, near the end of the Cylon War.
- -40 Years: Armistice between the Colonials and the Cylons ends the Cylon War.
- -20 Years:
- -7 Years: Saul and Ellen Tigh marry. (Kobol's Last Gleaming, Part I, deleted scene)
- -5 Years: Galen Tyrol assigned to Galactica.
- -3 Years: Felix Gaeta assigned to Galactica.
- -2 Years:
- Number Six (in the guise of Natasi) first encounters Dr. Gaius Baltar.
- A copy of Sharon "Boomer" Valerii begins serving aboard Galactica.
- Zak Adama dies in a flight school accident. His funeral is Lee and William Adama's last meeting until the miniseries.
- Lt. Kara Thrace is re-assigned from Flight School to Battlestar Galactica.
- -1 Year: Last time William Adama and Caroline Adama speak.
- -Several months Caroline Adama gets engaged.
- -3 Weeks: Anastasia Dualla last visits her home.
- Zero Hour: Cylons destroy the Twelve Colonies. The (so-far-known) only known survivors are a rag-tag fugitive fleet escorted by Galactica; Pegasus, another isolated battlestar; a fleet of 15 civilian FTL capable ships; and the resistance on Caprica. Events of the Mini-Series.
- 1 Day: Battle of Ragnar Anchorage. Galactica's fleet leaves Cyrannus System.
- 6 Days: Galactica finally loses the Cylon pursuers. Events of episode "33".
- 7 Days: Pegasus encounters a fleet of 15 civilian ships, including Scylla.
- 10 Days: Events of episode "Water"
- 12 Days: Tom Zarek engineers the capture of the Astral Queen by its prisoner crew. Events of episode "Bastille Day".
- 14 Days: Events of episode "Act of Contrition". Starbuck is missing after a Cylon fight.
- 15 Days: Events of episode "You Can't Go Home Again"
- 17 Days: Events of episode "Litmus"
- 21 Days: First recollection by any of the Rising Star crewmembers of giving Ellen Tigh medical assistance ("about a week" before "Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down").
- 24 Days: Caprica Valerii and Helo first make love. Events of episode "Six Degrees of Separation"
- 25 Days: Events of episode "Flesh and Bone"
- 26 Days: Ellen Tigh resumes consciousness ("a couple of days" before Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down).
- 28 Days: Events of episode "Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down".
- 36 Days: Battle for the Tylium Asteroid. Caprica Valerii is pregnant and suffering morning sickness. Events of episode "The Hand of God".
- Day 46: Delegates selected for the Quorum of Twelve. Tom Zarek selected to represent Sagittaron. Roslin implores Adama to permit his participation. Valance prepares to smuggle a ceramic stealth gun into the Cloud Nine. Zarek addresses the fleet from the prison ship Astral Queen. Gaius Baltar selected to represent Caprica. Apollo and Starbuck inspect the Cloud Nine.
- Day 47 - Morning: Colonial Day. Delegates arrive on Cloud Nine. Roslin addresses the Quorum. Baltar eyes Playa Palacios. Zarek moves to elect a vice president and is nominated by Marshall Bagott. Motion passes, chair to remain open 72 hours for nominations.
- Day 47 - Afternoon: Roslin asks Wallace Grey to run for the vice presidency. Zarek expounds on his reform agenda. Valence scuffles with Apollo and Starbuck and is jailed. Helo and Caprica Valerii arrive at a spaceport in the vicinity of Delphi.
- Day 47 - Evening: Starbuck and Apollo interrogate Valence to no effect.
- Day 48 - Morning: Grey addresses the Quorum. Safiya Sanne changes Picon's vote to Zarek, bringing his total to 5 of 12.
- Day 48 - Afternoon: Zarek serves Ellen Tigh a drink and inquires after the whereabouts of Valence. Baltar interviewed by James McManus. Valence found dead. Tigh, Apollo and Starbuck consult with Roslin on security.
- Day 48 - Evening: Roslin travels to Cloud Nine and asks Grey to drop out of the race and recruits Baltar to replace him, interrupting his "exclusive" with Palacios. Apollo and Starbuck flirt in the bunk on Galactica.
- Day 49 - Morning: Baltar elected Vice President, with Roslin casting the tie-breaking vote.
- Day 49 - Evening: Victory party for Baltar. Roslin dances with Adama, Ellen with Saul Tigh, Billy with Dualla, Starbuck with Apollo and Baltar.
- Day 49 - Night: Helo and Caprica Valerii infiltrate the spaceport. Helo discovers Valerii is a Cylon and flees.
Note: Roslin states that the chair will remain open for nominations for 72 hours on the morning of Day 47, but the next episode clearly takes place the day after the victory party, and is stated to take place on Day 50. Perhaps the Quorum moved to close the nomination period early after the nomination of a strong candidate.
- Day 50 - Early Morning: Apollo and Adama spar. Baltar and Starbuck have sex. Caprica Valerii catches up with Helo at Delphi, and he shoots her. Galactica Boomer contemplates suicide. Cottle examines Roslin and gives her "six months, at the outside".
- Day 50 - Morning: Starbuck and an (already) drunken Baltar exchange innuendos over the officer's card game.
- Day 50 - Afternoon: Roslin briefs Baltar on her economic agenda. Six warns him that "it's not safe to remain on Galactica". Galactica Boomer and Crashdown stumble upon Kobol. Helo holds Caprica Valerii at gunpoint. Apollo and Starbuck exchange blows.
- Day 50 - Evening: Roslin examines an orbital photograph of Kobol and has a vision of the City of the Gods. Adama decides to send an expedition, which Baltar demands to accompany. Galactica Boomer shoots herself on Baltar's advice. In private, Roslin unsuccessfully petitions Commander Adama to send the Cylon Raider after the Arrow of Apollo on Caprica.
- Day 50 - Night: Battle of Kobol begins. Scout party ambushed by a Cylon Basestar at Kobol. Starbuck devises a plan to deliver a nuke to the basestar using the captured Raider and Cylon Transponder. Roslin convinces her to purloin the Raider and take it to Caprica instead.
- Day 51 - Early Morning: Survivors of Raptor 1 escape the wreck. Baltar passes out. Adama terminates Roslin's presidency. Apollo and Tigh plan an assault on Colonial One. Adama dispatches the wounded Boomer to take out the basestar. Caprica Valerii leads Helo to Delphi Museum of the Colonies.
- Day 51 - Morning: Starbuck arrives at Caprica, retrieves the Arrow of Apollo, kills a copy of Six and meets up with Helo. Galactica's marines board Colonial One. Apollo mutinies, Roslin stands down. Baltar has a vision of the shape of things to come. Galactica Boomer confronts other Valerii copies on the basestar. She returns from her mission and shoots Commander Adama.
Note: Season 2 dates are rough guesses, at best. See Talk for detailed rationalle.
- Day 51 - Morning: A Cylon Basestar ambushes the fleet, which jumps to an emergency rendezvous point. Galactica jumps to wrong coordinates and is forced to backtrack. Galactica holds off basestar and returns to bulk of the Fleet.
- Day 51
- Galactica is partially disabled by a Cylon virus while a Cylon Centurion boarding party attempts to commandeer the ship.
- Day 52: Tigh interrogates Tyrol and imprisons him with Galactica Boomer.
- Day 54 - Morning: Cally blackmails Baltar into running his Cylon test on Tyrol. Baltar notes to Tigh that he should assume Roslin's duties; he invites Baltar to join her in the brig. Aturian stops refining Tylium in protest of Martial law. Apollo briefs pilots in the ready room. Dualla checks out his ass. On Caprica, Starbuck and Helo meet Samuel Anders's Resistance.
- Day 54 - Afternoon: Tigh deploys troops to vessels refusing to supply Galactica. The Gideon Massacre takes place. Roslin is chagrined. Apollo initiates his escape plan.
- Day 54 - Evening: Saul and Ellen Tigh argue and have sex. Baltar poisons Tyrol and interrogates Boomer. Starbuck and Helo arrive at the Resistance HQ with Anders.
- Day 55 - Morning: Apollo delivers briefing, orchestrates Roslin's escape. The deck gang begin construction of a new brig cell for Humano-Cylons.
- Day 55 - Afternoon: Apollo & co. disembark at the Cloud Nine and link up with Tom Zarek. Starbuck and Anders flirt.
- Day 55 - Evening: Commander Adama wakes up. Cally kills Galactica Boomer.
- Day 58: - According to a deleted scene, this episode takes place one week after "Fragged".
- Day ?? - Morning: Kara Thrace's captured Heavy Raider jumps into orbit around Kobol. Tom Zarek atempts to have it shot down because its not the same Raider that Thrace departed in. Thrace lands her Heavy Raider aboard the Astral Queen and is reunited with President Rolsin and Lee Adama. Lee learns that in addtion to Karl Agathon, Thrace brought back the Caprican copy of Sharon Valerii and pulls a gun on her. After defusing the situation with words, Roslin orders Valerii thrown out the airlock, but relents and has her thrown into the brig instead after hearing both Thrace and Agathon's protest. Commander Adam promotes Captain George Birch to be the new Galactica CAG.
- Day ?? - Afternoon: Commander Adama holds a press conference reguarding the escape of President Roslin from his custody and the ensuing marshall law. Adama ajourns the press conference however when the questions become incresingly pointed.
- Day ??+1 - Morning: Cpt. Birch on his first mission as CAG is responcible for an accident that nearly kills Lt. Louanne Katraine. Zarek and his trusted lieutenant Mier plot to overthrow Roslin and take command of the fleet.
- Day ??+1 - Afternoon: Cpt. Birch oversees his second fight mishap as CAG when two ships he's suposed to be guiding colide with one another during a routine refuling operation.
- Day ??+2 - Morning: Roslin's party, made up of Thrace, Cpt. Adama, Elosha, Zarek, Mier, Agathon, Boomer, two Zarek red-shirts, two Roslin red-shirtsand Rolsin herself land on Kobol. Using Valerii as their guide they set out in search of the Tomb of Athena.
- Day ??+2 - Afternoon: The party is ambushed by Cylon Centurions after Elosha accidently trips a "bouncing betty" land mine and it blows up in her face, killing her. The surviving party is saved when Valerii uses an RPG launcher to destroy the last remaining Centurion.
- Day ??+2 - Evening: Adama makes the decision to put the fleet back together after a long and heartfelt talk with Dee.
- Day 66-67: - Raptor 1 lands on Kobol with William Adama and his contingent. Tomb of Athena found.
- Day 68-74: - Roslin reestablished as lawful President; martial law ends. Fleet reunification.
- Day 86 - Cally released from the brig.
- Day ?? - Galactica routs hundreds of Cylon fighters without a casualty while dispatching a Logic bomb from their ship computers.
- c. Day 175 - Galactica encounters battlestar Pegasus. Admiral Helena Cain assumes fleet command.
- c. Day 175- Tyrol accidentally kills Pegasus Lieutenant Thorne and is arrested with Helo.
- c. Day 175 - A standoff between the two battlestars begins over the treatment of the arrested Galactica crew.
- Day 189 - President Roslin near death; orders death of Cylon fetus. A Cylon peace movement begins to pose as a threat to the Fleet.
- Day 86 + 1 month (c. Day 116): Roslin's maximum life expectancy as of Day 86 (Flight of the Phoenix)
- Day 54 + 3 months (c. Day 144): Samuel Anders's Resistance's anti-radiation med supply projected to run out ("Resistance").
- Day 12 + 7 Months (c. Day 222): Elections due for President of the Twelve Colonies (Bastille Day).
- Day 50 + 6 Months (c. Day 230): Roslin's maximum life expectancy as of Day 50 (Kobol's Last Gleaming, Part I).
- Day 24 + 9 Months (c. Day 294): "Caprica" Sharon Valerii's daughter born. (see Notes below)
- Day 36 + 3 years (c. Day 1131): Fleet runs out of tylium fuel that was resupplied from the Cylon asteroid mine; assuming that no other sources have been found before this date. (The Hand of God)
- The above day listings use a simplistic calendar system with 30 day months and no leap years. The colonial calendar may be more sophisticated.
- The date of Valerii and Agathon's child is speculated, assuming that the Humano-Cylons share the same gestation period that humans do, and that the birth of their hybrid daughter is not premature.