From Battlestar Wiki, the free, open content Battlestar Galactica encyclopedia and episode guide
- For the anti-Tauron racial slur, see: dirt eater.
- Joseph and Sam Adama reflect on the horrors of their childhood and their loyalty to the Guatrau. Zoe-A and Tamara-A come to understand the extent of their power in V-World. Agent Duram's investigation is thwarted from within the GDD itself.
- "Dirt eater" is a derogatory term for a Tauron.
- Joseph is seen for the first time with the lighter that, according to his son William, he always carried with him into court when arguing cases. Nearly sixty years later, William lends the same lighter to his own son for good luck before a key battle (TRS: "The Hand of God").
- After being gunned down in New Cap City, Olaf complains that he had been working on his avatar inside the game for five years. This puts a minimum age on the game, and possibly approximates the age of holoband technology.
- Nestor stands alongside Olaf in the Slash & Cut bar in New Cap City, challenging Zoe-A:
- Nestor: You look nothing like Zoe Graystone. Whoever programmed you was a hack.