From Battlestar Wiki, the free, open content Battlestar Galactica encyclopedia and episode guide
|| This page is Silly.|
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Although, should you care for more silliness, check out our evil, twisted twin, the Wiki Frakr!
It's the perfect meal to sit down and eat with a few Cylon Shooters and play The Battlestar Galactica Drinking Game.
Recipe for Cylon Kozhi Curry
- Country chicken - 1kg, cut in small pieces
- Onions - 4, cut fine
- Green chilies - 2 §
- Ginger - 1 inch §
- Garlic - 6 to 8 cloves §
- Red chilly powder - 1 tbsp
- Lemon - juice - 1 and a half tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Gingely oil - 2 tbsp
- Coriander powder - 1 and a half tbsp
- Cinnamon - 1 small piece
- Green cardamom - 1
- Clove - 1
- Star anis (annachi poo) - quarter
- Bay leaf - half leaf
- Coconut - half, scraped
- Curry leaves - a few
- Mustard seeds - half tsp
Yum Yum, a Cylon Kozhi Curry
§ Ground together
Cooking time: 1 hour
The recipe for this dish has a strong Sri Lankan influence. Some Pondicherrians, who had worked in Sri Lanka during the British Raj, may have brought with them the flavours of the island. This curry is very subtle on the tongue and tastes better if cooked the previous day and refrigerated. It is served with carrot kusumbu.
- The island nation of Sri Lanka was known as Ceylon before 1972. "Cylon Curry" is therefore a misspelling of "Ceylon Curry".