Battlestar Wiki:Think Tank/Battlestar Galactica II Project Restoration
From Battlestar Wiki, the free, open content Battlestar Galactica encyclopedia and episode guide
This is the overview. Basically, a summary of what the idea is about. You can get into the details later on.
Battlestar Galactica II Project Restoration
This Project will be an "Battlestar Galactica Bible" for those TOS Fans and new fans that want an chance to both have an new BSG TOS Continuation TV Series as well as information for all fans to have the Battlestar Galactica series done as it should have been done for Battlestar Galactica 1980 and beyond it.
The Author of this proposal has prepared a series of information dedicated to the Battlestar Galactica II Project Restoration in more or less picture and book format form.
1. The Preposal Benefits to Wiki may be that an new Battlestar Galactica TOS TV series may be made by some Hollywood Production Company, the author hopes that with his information can be viewed without biasness that has stopped an BSG Continuation in the past.
2. Implimenting the proposal will take space here of Battlestar Wiki for the author in uploading information to the site and having it reviewed and appraised by the owners and researchers of this website. The TOS BSG fans have wanted an BSG Continuation not an Remade Battlestar Galactica, we had been outmanouvered by the fans of the BSG Remake and were not consulted in the creation of BSG Remake. A Whole Fanbase was ignored, this BSG II Project Restoration is to correct the problems that BSG Remake caused. The Author has alot of material and 28 pages of the BSG II Project Restoration to upload to Battlestar Wiki, information that very few have seen. The author had been working with the website owner BattlestarNewYork on this same preposal, but felt more than one group should see some of this material. If the group would be unbias and understand this material for it's worth, it will take the resources of alot of information from a group of Battlestar Galactica websites to make any of this possible.
3. After the initial uploading-downloading of material, pictures, pages and information the author hopes he will have the cooperation and the help of the Battlestar Wiki Staff and perhaps the Think Tank here as well to attempt to get the project off the ground. The Information will be a template for future Battlestar Galactica Continuation movies and projects with the information given out. A portion of this information has been copied from pictures and pages of other websites but has been interjected and some pics redrawn by the author for his own use and summary information added to enhance the information first found. This information is the author's own work in the readaption of it, so it is important that the Battlestar Wiki Staff understand this in this context. This information should be protected on a special page.
4. It may be important for the Battlestar Wiki Staff to consider doing this project "Restoration" because up to this date no Hollywood Scifi Film Company nor authors have ever considered "Continuing Batttlestar Galactica" TOS after the ending of Battlestar Galactica 1980, with the Battlestar Galactica Remake ending the TOS Fans had hoped that someone or group would be willing to look at some new ideas and seriously consider an Battlestar Galactica Continuation. The material that will be sent to Battlestar Wiki should make people think about a possible Continuation of Battlestar Galactica TOS with out the "Batman Hardcore" influences that Battlestar Galactica Remake had imposed thanks to Ronald D. Moore.
5. The idea may be used in it's current form, there is abit of new thinking of the author for a few mistakes in the material he had first created. But for the most part it is complete and can be used by the Battlestar Wiki Staff for an enhancement of some information they already have. Most of this material is for the BSG TOS Fans not for the Battlestar Galactica Remake fans since some of the BSGRmk Fans have belittled the BSG TOS Fans so much.
6. If the proposal passes the Author can start downloading-uploading the information to pages on the Battlestar Wiki site immediately if a place can be opened for the author to put his information in.
7. There should be certain type and number of pages created or opened for this proposal if it can be implimented because it shall be the only one of it's kind ever created by this author and he would be very dissappointed if the idea was stolen by hackers or other interested parties seeing a buck to be made; the author had spent atleast 4 years on the creation of this Battlestar Galactica II Project Restoration, he created it on an website that no longer exists, it was a labor of love to him and a friend that contributed lots of information and pics to add to this material. For now Battlestar Wiki should only have this material on restricted pages as they may wish to evaluate the material that the author submits, there is too much of a chance that if the general members of BS Wiki viewing this material could have the temptation to copy it and use it against the expressed wishes of the author submitting the material.
The details of your proposal will go here. Be as detailed as you'd like or believe necessary. It is recommended that you find that balance between downloading information and merely telling what your idea is.
The proposal should strive to answer some of the common questions, such as:
Do note that the answers to the above questions should be in paragraph form, particularly for proposals of a larger scale.