From Battlestar Wiki, the free, open content Battlestar Galactica encyclopedia and episode guide
(Redirected from BW:SOUND
|| This page is one of Battlestar Wiki's many projects.|
This page serves to coordinate discussion on a particular aspect of this Wiki. The formal recommendations of a project may be treated as policies.
This is a project dedicated to creating an audio version of articles on the Battlestar Wiki.
The scope of the project will encompass both articles and Battlestar Wiki documents exclusively; content on user pages, talk pages, and on any other namespace are not included.
For all contributors, please add your user name to the list in this section. Please also indicate what you would like to work on, such as character articles, cast articles, episode guides, etc.
- Ovinnik (Pro VA / Audio, and Editing) - Interested in providing the recorded/spoken portion of a solid script that warrants audio. Don't currently have a whole lot of time to spare for writing actual articles, but I'm willing to help in an editing capacity. (Preference for special or well-written scripts.) 19 September 2006
- kobayashihikaru (Audio / VA) - I'll do voiceover work for any articles that need it - right now I'm in the process of recording the first few episodes of Season 1 according to the script, to see if I'm doing it right, but I don't want to step on anyone's toes - just tell me what you need. 22 October 2006
- NeoBlissey (Pro VA / Audio, and Editing) - Ready and willing to do whatever it takes to get this project on its feet. 20 August 2007
- Crescere (VA / Audio) - This sounds like an interesting project. I'd love to be a part of it. Tell me what I need to do. 3 September 2007
- EverMail (Audio) - Pro voice guy ready to provide voiceovers. 19 March 2008
- Deathstrike (VA / Audio) - Budding V/O artist willing to read some articles. 20 March 2008
- Eirikur (VA / Audio, and Editing) - Mostly recording for me. I do voice work for English Wikipedia already. Eirikur 07:08, 21 May 2008 (UTC)
- Dogran - Are you still needing people for this? I'd be happy to help if there's room. I'm willing to turn my hand to more or less anything that needs doing - but that said, I'll probably need some initial guidance as I'm not familiar with the more detailed workings of wikis... Dogran 22:12, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
- FTLJumper - New member here, but I've got a lot of experience in VO work, and I'd like to help out. Can we just work from the template and submit the mp3's for review?
- Bjc - Willing to do anything you need me to do. I'm quite interested in doing character profiles, episode plots and scripts but i'l do whatever you would like me to do.
- Lfvoy - Budding VO artist, semi-experienced writer (could learn scripting fairly quickly), willing to do what it takes. No mic at the moment but I do know where I can rent one.
- Cokeandpoprocks - I'll do recording of me reading the articles if that's ok?
- JubalHarshaw (Scripts) - I'm going to work on the missing script "templates" and then write a few scripts from them. JubalHarshaw 00:37, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
Audio version verification
All audio versions should be posted here for verifications, so that they may be verified prior to linking directly in the article.
File:Grace Park bio.mp3
|File:Tahmoh Penikett bio.mp3
|File:Callum Keith Rennie bio.mp3
These are the scripts used for each article type of the wiki.
Scripts to Record
Finished scripts requiring a VA should be listed here.
These are templates to be used for the project.