List of Deleted Scenes (RDM)
When otherwise noted, all links below lead to the Sci-Fi Channel website and are playable using the Quicktime Media Player (Apple). The files are relatively small around 1 to 2 MB, therefore you may want to download them before you play them, should you be on a narrowband (read: dialup modem) connection.
- 1 Mini-Series
- 2 Season One
- 2.1 33
- 2.2 Water
- 2.3 Bastille Day
- 2.4 Act of Contrition
- 2.5 You Can't Go Home Again
- 2.6 Litmus
- 2.7 Six Degrees of Separation
- 2.8 Flesh and Bone
- 2.9 Secrets and Lies (a.k.a. Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down)
- 2.10 The Hand of God
- 2.11 Colonial Day
- 2.12 Kobol's Last Gleaming, Part I
- 2.13 Kobol's Last Gleaming, Part II
- 3 Season Two
Right now, we are not in the position of distributing or providing links to any digitized video files of these deleted scenes.
They are available on the Region 1 version of the Battlestar Galactica Mini-Series' DVD. Below is a list, as they appear on that DVD.
- Billy meets Laura Roslin aboard Colonial Heavy 798; Roslin has just heard that she has terminal breast cancer.
- President Adar offering a complete and unconditional surrender to the Cylons after Picon was nuked; the overture was ignored.
- As Apollo's Viper is about to dock with Galactica, Aaron Doral poses questions to the film crew as to why Vipers and their landings are not automated.
- Boomer and Helo make a difficult landing onboard the Galactica, replete with incomplete CGI.
- Cally, Socinus and Prosna talk about Valerii's and Tyrol's forbidden relationship.
- (Extended Scene) Billy and Dualla walk out of the unisex head to rejoin Commander Adama and Roslin.
- Adama remotely detonates Galactica's remaining munitions, as a part of the pre-decommissioning ceremonies.
- After the Cylons begin their attack, Roslin asks whether or not they've considered the idea to surrender.
- (Alternate Scene) Apollo has the Cylon missile chase him through the Colonial Fleet training range on the Trevor Moon, subsequently destroying the missile.
- Roslin and 798's crew find Apollo's Viper adrift and recover the ship.
- Starbuck and the Mark II Vipers take on three unsuspecting Cylon Raiders.
- Tyrol brings Boxey to the pilot's bunk, telling the child that the Galactica is a very lucky ship.
- Roslin and Billy discuss the current situation; Roslin questions Billy's support of her.
- Cally confronts Chief Tyrol regarding his relationship with Valerii prior to boarding Ragnar Station.
- Starbuck tells Apollo she wants a transfer.
- Roslin receives a gift from the people of Aerilon.
- Apollo tells his pilots how proud he is of them.
- Kara asks Apollo if they've passed jump 200 yet, saying it's a nice, round number.
- Baltar talks about fluid dynamics and the fact is established that no human could have survived the interal pressures of the tank.
- Tigh has problems with his uniform; Adama tells Apollo and Tigh that the pomp and circumstance was his idea.
- Adama welcomes Roslin onboard the Galactica
There are no deleted scenes for this episode on the official site.
- Hadrian questions Tyrol on why he checked on Boomer's ejection pyros.
- In an extended scene, Lee confronts Kara as to her feelings regarding the accident that killed their friends.
- Adama talks to Dr. Cottle regarding Starbuck's smashed knee.
- Number Six questions Baltar as to his thoughts about having sex with Laura Roslin, when Cylon Raiders can rain death upon them at any moment.
- Billy's first press conference; discussed are the "income tax" and the food distribution queue.
- In Galactica's sickbay, Kara and Lee talk about the bombing; Master-at-Arms Hadrian informs Adama and Tigh that the bomber killed a marine and took the detonation device from a small arms locker.
- In the bay, Crashdown and Boomer talk about the ramifications of the announcement that Cylons look like humans. (Prior to Boomer being taken away for questioning by Sgt. Hadrian.)
- (Extended Scene) Baltar lies to Boomer about the results of the Cylon Detector's tests; Six praises Baltar for his usage of "God" instead of "Gods".
- (Extended Scene) Kara and the Gemenon Traveller's captain briefly discuss the then-unknown IFF transponder device found on Conoy.
Secrets and Lies (a.k.a. Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down)
- CPO Tyrol informs Commander Adama and Colonel Tigh that an encrypted databurst was sent to the Galactica, presumably to a Cylon agent or agents onboard.
- Dualla and Gaeta talk about sex lives.
- Baltar takes a blood sample from Starbuck; laced with sexual innuendos.
- President Roslin discusses the effects of the chamalla extract medication with Billy after the press conference.
- Col. Tigh and Ellen celebrate their seven-year anniversary. Ellen proclaims that she must always come second because Tigh is a powerful man and his job is very important; she wants the best for him.
- Chief Tyrol gets Socinus out of the brig and back to work. He makes sure to drive the point home that Socinus should never stick up for Tyrol again, but they make up.
- Apollo and Starbuck go on their morning jog and Apollo's jokes about her sex life hit home. Meanwhile, Ellen confronts Adama in the hall, asking if he stands a watch in the CIC.
- Billy worries about the effects of the chamalla on President Roslin. They also both discuss the difficulty and the neccesity of now letting go of the past and what was lost.
- Tigh asks Elosha why humans left Kobol and Baltar tries unsuccessfully to apologize to Kara.
- Crashdown and Apollo visit Boomer to cheer her up.
- Baltar decides that Six should stay behind when he goes to Kobol. He basically puts their relationship on hold.
- (Extended Scene) Billy more strongly objects to Roslin's newfound religious destiny than in the final cut.
- Roslin defends her course of action to Apollo by citing excerpts from the Scriptures that have come true but Apollo swears by his military training.
- Note: Both of these deleted scenes were included in the online version of this episode, which was made available by the Sci-Fi Channel late June 2005.