Welcome to Battlestar Wiki!
Welcome to the Wiki, Slander. Feel free to tell us about yourself on your user page. Before you get started on other edits, please read the Battlestar Wiki:Standards and Conventions, which details the policies we use in editing pages (this differs from many other wikis in consistent use of phrasing, abbreviations, format, and the like).
Also, if you have any questions or suggestions you wish to offer, please feel free to do so either on your user talk page, the Wikipedian Quorum or Administrators' noticeboard. Remember to sign your posts on any talk pages using four tildes (~~~~)! We look forward to your contributions to the community! --Shane (T - C - E) 06:45, 19 April 2006 (CDT)
Place Your Bets!
- Well.. I think you would have lost. :-) Shane (T - C - E) 01:17, 15 February 2007 (CST)
- Well, like my buddy Zarek says, cubits are worthless anyway. So these bets are just for fun. --Slander 14:45, 15 February 2007 (CST)
- Yeah... I didn't have permission to edit his Talk page. I did it as sort of a tribute, since he brings a lot of insight to our analyses. I'll go revert it. If he sees it and likes it, he can always restore. Sorry. --Slander 11:31, 13 March 2007 (CDT)
Removal of Sillypage tag
Slander, I decided it was best to remove the sillypage tag from your user page, as it made it appear in the Silly category unlike other users. User pages aren't articles per se, and, although your page is funny, it's not the best use of the template. --Spencerian 13:04, 16 April 2007 (CDT)
- 'S cool. --Slander 13:08, 16 April 2007 (CDT)
Your requested random images (Anders, Gaeta, and Shaw) are now in the rotation. Sorry about the delay. Paperwork foulup at Fleet HQ. Heads rolled, I assure you. --Steelviper 18:03, 19 December 2007 (CST)
- I noticed! Thanks! They're awesome. :D --Slander 18:09, 19 December 2007 (CST)