Unnamed Colonial vessels
- Main article: Galactica type battlestar
Another unnamed Galactica type is seen participating in Operation Raptor Talon, in cooperation with Galactica, and Columbia (TRS: "Razor Flashbacks"). The series bible hints that this battlestar might be Athena.
At least two Galactica type Battlestars are moored at the Scorpion Fleet Shipyards at the time of the surprise attack against the Colonies. They are sitting ducks, and are quickly destroyed by Cylon forces (TRS: "Razor").  
- Main article: Valkyrie type battlestar
- Strangely enough, the Valkyrie type ships at the shipyards do not have nameplates on their hulls. 
One unnamed Valkyrie type is seen taking formation alongside the Battlestars Yashuman and Valkyrie in the opening moments of the renewed Cylon attacks against the Colonies, and is destroyed above Caprica shortly after (TRS: "The Plan").
- Main article: Wedge-shaped vessel
Seen (bottom left) hiding with a Colonial ghost fleet within Cylon held space (Blood and Chrome).
- Main article: Loki type heavy cruiser
Fore section of the Loki (Blood and Chrome).
Two Loki type heavy cruisers hiding with a Colonial ghost fleet within Cylon held space (Blood and Chrome).
Aft section of the Loki, featuring an engine pod (Blood and Chrome).
This class shares many design similarities with the Orion class.
One ship of this class can be seen beneath a Catamaran type of ship in the Ghost Fleet hiding out near Sector 12. It appears to have two flight pods positioned beside the main hull.
The "Watersled" type can be seen at the top middle part of the picture, below the "Catamaran" type (Blood and Chrome).
A sideview of the "Watersled" type right in the center of the image inbetween both "Loki" type heavy cruisers (Blood and Chrome).
- Based on an original design by Eric Chu, the version seen in "Razor" was created by Charles Oines of Irrational Designs. While not canonical, Oines's artwork designates the vessel as a "Berzerk-class". His web site has full renderings of the ship.
- This is a Battlestar Wiki descriptive term.