From Battlestar Wiki, the free, open content Battlestar Galactica encyclopedia and episode guide
Please select a specific reference for the name, Troy.
- Troy is the true name of Boxey, a Colonial Warrior who, with Lieutenant Dillon, undertake missions to Earth in order to develop its technology to aid the Colonials in Galactica 1980.
- Troy is also the true name of Boxey, and is also a Colonial Warrior on Galactica in both Richard Hatch's novels and his mock trailer, Battlestar Galactica: The Second Coming. Aside from the name and its association with Boxey, his character is not based off the 1980 counterpart.
- Troy is the name of Adama's cabin boy in Glen Larson's treatment of the Original Series's second season.
- Troykus Adama, Galactica's commander depicted in the Galactica 1980 comic book series published by Dynamite Entertainment.
- Troy Minos is a Viper pilot on Galactica in the Re-imagined Series.
- Troy is the name of a mining settlement, and alleged birthplace of Sharon Valerii, which suffered an unknown catastrophe prior to the Fall of the Twelve Colonies.
- Troy is shown below to be a small planet used as a mine orbiting the Helios Beta star in the same system as the colonies on Virgon and Leonis - Troy is not an independent colony or world, but a local resource used and controlled by both the Virgon and the Leonis Colonial worlds
- "Troy" may be a misspelling of Tory Foster, aide to President Laura Roslin and one of the Final Five Cylons in the Re-imagined Series.