Raptor or Viper
Does anyone know whether he flies a Raptor, a Viper or both? Ausir 08:25, 22 December 2006 (CST)
- We haven't seen him fly anything, actually. -- Joe Beaudoin So say we all - Donate 01:15, 24 December 2006 (CST)
- I don't take that too seriously. Sounds more like he had some fun on the set. Unless we see at least a uniform patch on screen, I wouldn't use it --Serenity 10:11, 16 January 2007 (CST)
- Can someone try to find out the callsign on the viper he's standing next to. It could be his callsign. I think I saw something starting with S.--CoreyDanian
- Its unfortunate that its such a low quality image but you can tell the Viper in the background is a MkII and the tail number looks to me like B757NC. There isnt one with that exact number but there is a Viper 8737NC with the call sign Steady on it... but alas that was the Viper from the museum and is not active. I have come to the conclusion that the Viper that he's standing infront of is NOT his own Viper. :( --Mercifull (Talk/Contribs) 03:58, 8 February 2007 (CST)
"A Day in the Life", time index 16:56. That's surely him sitting between Hot Dog and Helo and wearing a Viper patch on his flight suit. Enough proof to be added? --Serenity 10:00, 19 February 2007 (CST)
- From an interview with Leo :
- "I've actually been both many times. They just swap out the patches to match the bird I fly appropriately. Since I'm one of the surviving few, noticeable pilots from episode 1, season 1 (33), it makes sense that I would be a Raptor-certified Viper pilot (just like Apollo and Starbuck)." Ausir 03:20, 16 March 2007 (CDT)
- Good thing I just updated the image tutorial: Battlestar Wiki:Tutorial (Images) --Serenity 15:13, 11 January 2007 (CST)
Leo in the miniseries
From a recent interview:
"My agent asked if I would like to work on the pilot film for BSG and I jumped at the chance, I only worked one day though. I just played a generic crew member."
Can anyone find him in any scene there? :) Ausir 03:17, 16 March 2007 (CDT)
- If I were Bradley Thompson, I'd be digging through BW:OC and its archives right now, looking for those kinds of things to write in somewhere. --Catrope(Talk to me or e-mail me) 09:38, 5 September 2007 (CDT)
I don't think the bald pilot who runs past Lee in Crossroads part 2 is the "tattooed pilot", it's someone else. It looks more like the bald guy in Unfinished Business who shakes his money at the ring, who people have mistaked for Salty (er, the tattooed pilot) before. I can provide caps as proof if anyone wants it, but if no one disagrees with me I think it should be removed from his page. Euterpeslullaby 21:57, 6 May 2008 (UTC)
Edit: Oops, sorry, I read the page wrong, it says he passes Adama in the corridor after they reach the nebula, but I don't think Adama's ever in the corridor after the power goes out... can anyone help me out here? Euterpeslullaby 22:15, 6 May 2008 (UTC)
- He's actually at the entrance of the CIC when Adama enters. He's to the right of the frame, and is the guy saluting Adama. -- Joe Beaudoin So say we all - Donate - Battlestar Pegasus 22:44, 6 May 2008 (UTC)
just a hunch, but been thinking the Tattooed Pilot has been in the show from the start.
no one susspects him.
he is a part of the fleet.
could he be the last of the final 5?